Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 200Ah Lithium 40A DC2DC Battery Pack
SKU: K-200-DC40-BUNDLE-G2 Learn More»
Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 200Ah Lithium 40A DC2DC Battery Pack
505 x 173 x 265 mm
- Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery
- Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger EN3DC40+
- Amp Hours (Ah) 200.0 Ah
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Charger Mode Output Voltage 13.8V - 15.5V (Battery Charger)
- Float 13.50 - 13.80V (Battery), 13.0V - 13.8V (Battery Charger)
- Equalize 15.5V (Battery Charger)
- Charging Control Three Stages (Battery Charger)
- DC Output Single (Battery Charger)
- Selectable Battery Type Gel, AGM, Flooded, Lithium, Program (Battery Charger)
- Charger Efficency 95% (Battery Charger)
- Temperature Setting Low/ Normal/ High (Battery Temperature Sensor Standard) (Battery Charger)
- Nominal Voltage 12.8V (Battery)
- Nominal Capacity 200Ah (Battery)
- Total Charge Current Max 150A @ 25°C for 30mins (Battery)
- Cycle Life (DOD - 80% under controlled conditions) ≥ 2000 Cycles (Battery)
- Battery Charge Temperature 0 ̴ 45°C (Battery)
- Normal Charge Voltahe CV/CC* 14.40 ̴ 14.60V (Battery)
- Standby (Float) Voltage 13.50 ̴ 13.80V (Battery)
- Maximum Charge Current 150A @ 25°C for 30mins (Battery)
- Recommended Charge Current for Maximum Life ≤ 60A (Battery)
- Battery Discharge Temperature -20 ̴ 60°C (Battery)
- Battery Output Voltage Range 11.00 ̴ 14.60V (Battery)
- Maximum Discharge Current 200A @ 25°C ± 5°C for 30mins (Battery)
- Pulse Discharge Current 450A for 1.0s (Battery)
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage ≤ 11.20V (Battery)
- Weight (kg) 25.0
Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery:
The New Enerdrive Generation 2 (G2) B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery now comes with a 3 year full replacement warranty. The ePOWER B-TEC is designed and intended for use in deep cycle applications where a single battery is required that meets the amp hour capacity.
- BMS restart button for easy recovery.
- RS485 communications port for advanced system integration.
- Raised terminals for 360 degree cable connections.
- Re-designed battery case for easy serviceability.
- Battery box and straps INCLUDED - nothing more to buy!
- Product dimensions 505 x 173 x 265 mm
Smart Phone Monitoring System
This 200Ah lithium battery incorporates wireless Battery Monitoring Technology. By downloading the Android™ or Apple® app to your smartphone or tablet device, you can monitor the following information;
- Battery Capacity
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Current (Amps)
- Battery State of Charge (SOC)
- Battery State of Health (SOH)
- Battery Status
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Cycles
- Battery Alarms
- Battery Event Information
Battery Management System
The battery is also equipped with an internal LiFePO4 Battery Management System (BMS) that can monitor and optimize each Prismatic cell within the battery during normal operation. It will protect the battery pack from over charge, over discharge, over temperature & short circuit. The BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
Size & Weight Savings
Lithium v AGM Capacities;
- 200Ah Lithium = 360Ah AGM
(Based on standard depth of discharge for both Lithium (80%) and AGM (50%).
The ePOWER B-TEC battery provides 60% more usable power than its equivalent lead acid cousin and being nearly 50% lighter and 30% smaller makes for a superior alternative.
This 200Ah lithium battery is perfect for camper trailers, 4WD’s (AUX battery), caravans, small water craft, low power communication sites or any other application that requires the use of a single deep cycle battery that meets the amp hour capacity.
Please Note: This ePOWER B-TEC lithium battery is capable to be paralleled to a second ePOWER B-TEC lithium battery. For maximum performance and lifespan of your lithium battery, no more than 2 batteries should be connected together to increase your overall capacity. Overall loads when paralleled should not exceed the current limits of a single batteries BMS.
Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger:
The Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC Battery Charger is a fully automatic multistage, multi input battery charger with the ability to charge from either an alternator linked to a battery; or via solar power with the in built Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Solar Controller.
- Independent DC Inputs for both engine and solar regulation charging one house battery bank output
- DC M6 screw terminals
- A dedicated Maximum Power Point (MPPT) solar regulator
- The same battery algorithms as included in our AC mains ePOWER battery charger including a specific lithium charging profile
- 40A output up to 40+°C with thermo controlled fan cooling
- Fully programmable LCD display
- Temperature sensor
In Vehicle & Marine Wiring Diagram
Towed Vehicle Wiring Diagram
*Note: As stipulated by the manufacturer Enerdrive, failure to charge the Enerdrive Lithium Battery range with an Enerdrive or Redarc Lithium Profile battery charger will void Enerdrive manufacturer warranty.
Product Category Batteries
Battery Voltage 12V
Amp Hours (Ah): 200
Dimensions: Battery: 505 x 172.5 x 265 mm | DC to DC Charger: 242 x 172 x 74 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 26.9 Kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Caravan RV Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Keep the battery upright, do not mount it on its side.
- Enerdrive recommends keep the battery in a cool dry area to improve longevity.