Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery Only
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: EPL-200BT-12V-G2 Learn More»
Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery Only
505 x 173 x 265 mm
The New Enerdrive Generation 2 (G2) B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery now comes with a 5 Year full replacement warranty. The ePOWER B-TEC is designed and intended for use in deep cycle applications where a single battery is required that meets the amp hour capacity.
- BMS restart button for easy recovery.
- RS485 communications port for advanced system integration.
- Raised terminals for 360 degree cable connections.
- Re-designed battery case for easy serviceability.
- Battery box and straps INCLUDED - nothing more to buy!
- Product dimensions 505 x 173 x 265 mm
|Amp Hours (Ah)||200.0 Ah|
|Float||13.50 - 13.80V|
|Total Charge Current||Max 150A @ 25°C for 30mins|
|Cycle Life (DOD – 80% under controlled conditions)||≥ 2000 Cycles|
|Battery Charge Temperature||0 ̴ 45°C|
|Normal Charge Voltage CV/CC*||14.40 ̴ 14.60V|
|Standby (Float) Voltage||13.50 ̴ 13.80V|
|Maximum Charge Current||150A @ 25°C for 30mins|
|Recommended Charge Current for Maximum Life||≤ 60A|
|Battery Discharge Temperature||-20 ̴ 60°C|
|Battery Output Voltage Range||11.00 ̴ 14.60V|
|Maximum Discharge Current||200A @ 25°C ± 5°C for 30mins|
|Pulse Discharge Current||450A for 1.0s|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||≤ 11.20V|
|Dimensions||505 x 172.5 x 265 mm (L x W x H)|
|Net Weight (kg)||25.0 Kg|
|Manufacturers Warranty||5 Years|
Smart Phone Monitoring System
The Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC battery incorporates wireless Battery Monitoring Technology. By downloading the Android™ or Apple® app to your smartphone or tablet device, you can monitor the following information;
- Battery Capacity
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Current (Amps)
- Battery State of Charge (SOC)
- Battery State of Health (SOH)
- Battery Status
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Cycles
- Battery Alarms
- Battery Event Information
Battery Management System
The battery is also equipped with an internal LiFePO4 Battery Management System (BMS) that can monitor and optimize each Prismatic cell within the battery during normal operation. It will protect the battery pack from over charge, over discharge, over temperature & short circuit. The BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
Size & Weight Savings
Lithium v AGM Capacities;
200Ah Lithium = 360Ah AGM
(Based on standard depth of discharge for both Lithium (80%) and AGM (50%).
The ePOWER B-TEC battery provides 60% more usable power than its equivalent lead acid cousin and being nearly 50% lighter and 30% smaller makes for a superior alternative.
The ePOWER B-TEC battery is perfect for camper trailers, 4WD’s (AUX battery), caravans, small water craft, low power communication sites or any other application that requires the use of a single deep cycle battery that meets the amp hour capacity.
Please Note: This ePOWER B-TEC lithium battery is capable to be paralleled to a second ePOWER B-TEC lithium battery. For maximum performance and lifespan of your lithium battery, no more than 2 batteries should be connected together to increase your overall capacity. Overall loads when paralleled should not exceed the current limits of a single batteries BMS.
Product Category Batteries
Battery Voltage 12V
Amp Hours (Ah): 200
Dimensions: 505 x 172.5 x 265 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 25 Kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 5 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
EnerdriveBy: Graham on 21 January 2021
Product arrived on time yesterday great considering current situation quality and layout is excellent really professional work I’m using this board with a 200ah lithium battery same branding the guys at enerdrive are answering my questions and helping through my diy fit up no problems very helpful thanks fellers
What size battery do I need for my caravan?
Great question! Your deep cycle battery for your caravan will be a minimum of 100 Amp Hours (Ah).
The average size for a Caravan is 200Ah. Usually, 2 x 100Ah connected in Parallel. However, if your budget allows to upgrade to a Lithium battery you can get a lot more power for the size of the battery. For example, a 200Ah lithium battery can be equivalent to up to 360 Ah of an AGM battery.
To work out exactly what size you require you need to first look at the load you are planning on drawing. The load should be calculated in Amps per hour, or Amp Hours (Ah). Batteries are rated in Amp Hours (Ah) as well.
So, if you are drawing a 50Ah per day, a 100Ah AGM battery can provide power for about 1 day as you do not want to draw more than 50% from your battery. However, it is not always easy to find what each appliance draws. Some popular examples are following:
- 150L 12V Fridge = 2.5 Amps per hour (2.5Ah) - runs for 24 hours a day
- 12V Water Pump = 3.5 Amps per hour (3.5Ah) - only runs for 1 hour a day
- Phone Charger = 0.5 Amps per hour (0.5Ah) - Maybe 4 hours per day
- 12V Fan = 4 Amps per hour (4Ah) - Maybe 4 hours per day
Then you will need to factor in how much charge you are putting in Daily. The charge comes in the way of Solar and in car charging via a DC to DC charger.
Ideally you want enough charge input per day to cover the load drawn, then enough battery storage to last 2 - 3 days without charge.
What is best - AGM or lithium battery?
The answer is simple. Lithium is a better product than AGM.
Lithium is lighter, more compact, and powerful, it will also last longer.
However, a lithium battery will cost more, because it is a highly sort after product. Almost everything that has a battery nowadays will have a lithium battery. Mobile phone, Electric Car, Electric Bike and Skateboard just to name a few.
There are situations where you can get away with an AGM battery. If you only need about 100ah (most 4 x 4 set ups), you can purchase 1 x 100ah battery and a battery box and away you go.
However, once you start getting into the larger amperages (200+) it really makes more sense to turn to lithium.
How do I charge my caravan battery?
There are three ways to charge your caravan Battery. Either:
- AC to DC - This is using a traditional battery charger that plugs into mains power.
- DC to DC - This is a battery charger connected between the start battery of your tow vehicle and the Caravan Battery. This will charge the battery whilst driving.
- Solar - Solar panels on your roof can be connected to a solar charge controller then to your Caravan Battery.
How much solar do I need to keep my caravan battery charged?
Ideally, you want use as much solar as you can fit on the roof. Extra portable solar panels are also good idea if you want to park your van in the shade and run a portable panel from a lead in the sun - please see our solar range here.
Solar is cheap relative to the rest of your system, and it provides so much of your power when you are camping off grid.
However, the solar required depends on the load. Please feel free to contact our team for any specific questions on your battery - 1800 787 278!