PRO SERIES 800LB STD M/D WDH 30IN RND SPRING BARS PRO58003
Caravan Weight Distribution Hitch
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 5 reviews. SKU: A-041823 Learn More»
Pro Series Weight Distribution Hitch - 800lb (275-365kg)
The Pro Series 800lb Weight Distribution Hitch is a round bar style hitch specifically made by Hayman Reese for Camec in Australia.
If you're experiencing excess sway while towing, reduced steering and breaking responsiveness, less traction, and headlights that beam upwards instead of onto the road – it’s time you invested in a weight distribution hitch.
By connecting your caravan to your car using an appropriately sized weight distribution hitch, you evenly distribute the weight of what you are towing. Weight shifts from the from the rear of your vehicle to both the front wheels of the towing vehicle, and the wheels of the caravan or trailer you are towing.
Sized for larger applications than the 600Lb Pro Series model, this 800Lb model accepts laden ball weights between 275-365kg. This weight distribution hitch features a strong cast head with double-sided friction sway compatability. It uses 30 inch spring bars with round profiles for extra clearance from the trailing A-Frame. With snap up chain brackets and lifting handle for ergonomic handling, the quick adjusting head has a coarse tooth adjustment washer.
- Strong cast head featuring double sided friction sway compatibility.
- Quick adjustable head, with 6 tilt positions, features a course tooth adjustment washer.
- Snap up brackets with chains and lift handle.
- Round Style bars give the extra clearance under the A-frame when turning
- Includes: Hayman Reese standard offset shank
- Suits: standard 50 x 50mm tow bar receiver
- Towball Weight Capacity: 275kg to 365kg (800lb)
- 30 inch round bar style spring bars
- Shipping Weight: 33.6kg
- If the standard offset shank doesn’t provide you enough range, try one of the compatible Hayman Reese New Style Offset Shanks.
- Your towball weight can be measured simlply by using a Tow Ball Weight Scale
- A minimum 10 - 15% of your caravans total weight should rest on your towball for safe operation.
Weight Distribution System Comparison
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Pro Series Distribution Hitch 800lbBy: John Gray on 14 July 2019
I have not towed with this yet, however it fits neatly in the reciever, was easy to setup, is well made and strong as. Ihave every confidence in this prouct and would definitely recommend it.
Happy TravelsBy: Jim on 31 August 2018
The product below is installed and used No problems at all It gives me a sense of security I did not have before
Pro Series 800LB WDHBy: Tony on 4 July 2017
Does everything it is supposed to do easily. The adjustable shank height is handy as well. Only thing I changed was I replaced the long square headed bolts which bolt the lift points on the chassis of the van to shorter hex headed bolts. Competitively priced as well.
Great Product and does it's job.By: anonymous 19 May 2017
Bought this WDH for my Silverline. It does it's job well an fixed the tow height and balance issues I had when towing. My tug is now level when towing as well as the van itself. The item was delivered promptly after ordering it from RV parts and my queries on this product we also answered promptly before purchasing and pricing was extremely competitive from RV parts. The only negative (and it's a small one) with the product is the bolts supplied to bolt the hitch brackets to the van A frame are way too long and have a square head on them. I replaced them with much shorter HT bolts with a hex head so I can use a ratchet and socket on them. Cost was $3.20 for the new bolts.
pro series weight distributionBy: anonymous 6 April 2017
the 800lb WDH is everything i expected & a quick delivery
Do You Have Any Questions?