Vitrifrigo DW70BT DRAWER FREEZER S/S INBUILT
Caravan Freezer Draw
SKU: A-002994 Learn More»
Vitri Inbuilt Drawer Freezer DW70BT Stainless Steel
The Vitrifrigo DW70BT 12/24v Freezer Draw only 75L Stainless Steel is an elegant, easy to use, and secure design alternative to the traditional upright freezers.
- Integrally mounted compressor system.
- Electronic LED Thermostat
- Icemaker only available in 240V
- Length 608mm, Height 449mm, Depth 520mm
- Weight 26kg
- Power Voltage 12/24V
- Current Consumption 12V 3.0A
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Vitrifrigo Fridges, 2 Way Fridges, Fridge & Freezer Draws & Caravan Fridges - For any further infomation or to speak our fridge experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Product Category RV Drawer Fridges
Total Capacity 75 Litres
Fridge Width 666 mm
Fridge Height 460 mm
Fridge Depth 590 mm
Weight: 26 Kg
Fridge Voltage: 12 / 24 V
Power Consumption: 12V: 3.5 Amps | 24V: 1.75 Amps
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 2 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Will this fridge drain my car battery?
It all depends at which voltage level the fridge stops drawing power from your battery.
For example, the Dometic CD-30 will cut off at 10.4V. You can connect a draw fridge to your start battery, but you will need to be conscious of battery drain while the car is not running, and the start battery is not being charged. Therefore, we always recommend connecting a DC fridge of any type, to an auxiliary battery.
If you do intend to connect the draw fridge to your start battery, then it would be a good idea to invest in battery protection. Enerdrive have a range of Battery Guards in various Amp ratings. The battery guards can be programmed to disconnect the load (Fridge) at a pre-determined voltage.
When installing this fridge into our RV, how much space is required around the unit?
We would recommend a buffering around the perimeter of the fridge of at least 100mm when storing inside an enclosure. Many portable fridge manufacturers will recommend up to around 200mm of buffering gap specifically around the fridge's vents for optimal performance.
As always, please check the Product Manual for installation advice.
I’m wondering if this fridge, has a low voltage protection?
Hi, great question!
A compressor fridge as this draw fridge is, will not run if the battery voltage is too low. In this way, the fridge will not draw on the battery.
I’m looking for a draw fridge with auto select between 12V/24V, does this fridge have it?
Yes, this fridge has an auto select.