Dometic Waeco CoolMatic CRX 65 Fridge/Freezer 12/240v, 57 Litre
SKU: CRX65 Learn More»
Currently FREE with the Dometic Waeco CoolMatic CRX 65 Fridge/Freezer 12/240v, 57 Litre is:
Dometic Coolmatic CRX65 Caravan Fridge/Freezer, 57 Litre
448 (W) x 525 (H) x 545 (D)mm
The all new upgraded CRX series fridges from Dometic replace the original Waeco Coolmatic series whilst still maintaining the same dimensions for ease of direct replacements.
Incorporating 12v,24v and 240v functionality - there is no need to purchase separate adapters to run your fridge.
Dometic driven improvements include a quieter, more efficient fridge with a patented removable freezer section that allows you to expand the size of your fridge when required.
- Patented removable freezer compartment (CRX 50 / 65 / 80 only)
- Variable Speed Optimisation energy efficient genuine WAECO compressor
- Energy efficient design with Low Ambient temperature Control (eliminating the need for winter kit accessories)
- Flush mounted LED digitally controlled fridge temperature setting interface
- Fridge fan speed is controlled by outside ambient temperature to reduce noise when not necessary (eg: the fan runs at a higher speed at 38 °C then at 18°C)
- Interior LED light
- Right (standard) hinged or left hinge options
- Fixtures & fittings like hinges, door locks and shelves are interchangeable with the previous model
- Door with double lock (top/bottom) & dual function (locking/ventilation)
- Standard or flush-mount installation frame accessory options available
- Easy cleaning thanks to the drainage plug system.
- No need for additional AC adaptors as can be operated on either 12vDC (in your RV) or 240v AC (mains) power
- Suits: Caravans, Motorhomes, Campervans, Boats
- Gross volume: 60.00 L
- Storage volume: total 57.00 L
- Fridge storage: volume 50.00 L
- Freezer storage: volume 7.00 L
- Doors: 1
- Power: 12/24v DC and 100-240v AC
- Average Power Consumption: 45W
- Fridge Temperature Range: 3 to 12°C
- Freezer Temperature Range: -15°C to -5°C
- Insulation: CFC-free polyurethane foam
- System: Fully hermetic compressor with integrated control electronics, low-voltage protection, electronic fuse/automatic reverse pole protection, one NTC sensor in the fridge, fin condenser, integrated evaporator
- Finishes: Stainless steel fittings, plastic interior, plastic door frame, vinyl coated steel door panel, body with coated metal frame
- Colour: Matt-silver brushed stainless steel (door panel and frame)
- Testing Certificates: GS, CE, E4, EMC, RMC
- Dimensions: 448mm (W) x 525mm (H) x 492mm (D or 545mm with door)
- Cut Out Required: 474 x 527 x 540 mm
- Weight: 20kg
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: generous 3yr Dometic Warranty
- NOTE: additional 2yr extended warranty can be purchased through Dometic Care
- NOTE: standard and/or flush mounting frame must be purchased separately.
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Dometic Fridges, 2 Way Fridges & Caravan Fridges - For any further information or to speak our fridge experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Product Category Upright RV Compressor Fridges
Total Capacity 57 Litres
Fridge Width 448 mm
Fridge Height 525 mm
Fridge Depth 545 mm
Cut Out Required: (With Flush Frame): 474 x 527 x 540 mm (W x H x D) | (With Standard Frame): 474 x 527 x 492 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 20 Kg
Freezer Compartment: 7 Litres
Fridge Voltage: 12 / 24 / 240 V
Average Power Consumption: Approx. 45 watts
Power Consumption: 0.9 Ah/h (@12 V, +4°C Fridge, -10°C Freezer , 25°C ambient temperature) On Setting 3.
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- How often do I need to service my Dometic RV/Caravan appliances?
Dometic recommend servicing their gas appliances on a yearly basis, even if the vehicle has not been used. Additionally, bear in mind that insects can built nests in the gas appliances which will cause the appliances to stop working. It can also cause potentially dangerous scenarios.
For other appliances, such as refrigerators and air conditioners, to ensure the appliances to work efficiently and last longer it is recommended to clean the condenser.
What do I need to think about in regards of the ventilation with my Dometic compressor fridge?
Dometic Compressor fridges work best when there is air flowing across the compressor.
For small to medium sized Dometic fridges (CRX50, CRX80 & CRX110), minimum of one vent is required. This should be mounted in the van wall, parallel to the compressor at the top of the fridge. Vent options are:
- Medium Sized Optional Extra:
- Dometic AS1635 Lower Vent - White
- Dometic AS1635 Lower Vent - Black
- Large Sized Vent:
- Dometic LS300 Large Fridge Vent and Frame
- Dometic LS300-B Large Fridge Vent and Frame, Black
For the CRX140 is a little different, the fridge compressor is mounted on the top of the fridge. It is best to only use one vent mounted at the top rear of the fridge. Install the fridge in a way that you can pull air from the front, up the side of the fridge over the compressor and out the vent.
- Medium Sized Optional Extra:
What do I need to know about installing my 12v compressor fridge in my van?
Installation instructions will come with your 12V Compressor Fridge. The installation/manual document will also cover:
- Recommended ventilation
- Side and rear gap sizes for installing in your RV cavity
Depending on the model, there will also be information regarding; maintenance, cleaning, defrosting, energy saving tips, reversible doors, inserting new door panels and troubleshooting.
Does the fridge auto select between 12v/24v?
Hi - Yes it does!
Do you need to disconnect the battery if connecting to 240v mains supply?
Hi there - No you don't, 240v takes priority.