Dometic Waeco CoolMatic CRX 80 Fridge/Freezer 12/240v
Reviews: Rated 4/5 based on 2 reviews. SKU: CRX80
Dometic Coolmatic CRX80 Caravan Fridge/Freezer
475 (W) x 640 (H) x 528 (D)mm
The original Waeco Coolmatic series upright caravan fridge has been superseded and upgraded with the Dometic Coolmatic CRX series. New improvements include more efficient operation with greater temperature control, whisper quiet operation and a removable freezer section allowing you to expand the size of your fridge when required - all while maintaining the same dimensions as previous models for ease of direct replacements.
Run your fridge from 12v,24v and 240v power without the need to purchase a separate adapter!
A voltage transformer built into the fridge gives you the freedom and convenience of powering your fridge from your batteries or mains/generator power without purchasing a separate adapter.
The Dometic CRX80 replaces the Waeco CR80 coolmatic fridge/freezer
- Patented removable freezer compartment (CRX 50 / 65 / 80 only)
- Variable Speed Optimisation energy efficient genuine WAECO compressor
- Energy efficient design with Low Ambient temperature Control (eliminating the need for winter kit accessories)
- Flush mounted LED digitally controlled fridge temperature setting interface
- Fridge fan speed is controlled by outside ambient temperature to reduce noise when not necessary (eg: the fan runs at a higher speed at 38 °C then at 18°C)
- Interior LED light
- Right (standard) or left hinge options
- Fixtures & fittings like hinges, door locks and shelves are interchangeable with the previous model
- Door with double lock (top/bottom) & dual function (locking/ventilation)
- Standard or flush-mount installation frame accessory options available
- Easy cleaning thanks to the drainage plug system.
- No need for additional AC adaptors as can be operated on either 12vDC (in your RV) or 240v AC (mains) power
- Suits: Caravans, Motorhomes, Campervans, Boats
- Total Capacity: 78.1L (fridge and freezer combined)
- Freezer Compartment Capacity: 7.5L
- Doors: 1
- Power: 12/24v DC and 100-240v AC
- Average Power Consumption: 48W
- Fridge Temperature Range: 3 to 12°C
- Freezer Temperature Range: -15°C to -5°C
- Insulation: CFC-free polyurethane foam
- System: Fully hermetic compressor with integrated control electronics, low-voltage protection, electronic fuse/automatic reverse pole protection, one NTC sensor in the fridge, fin condenser, integrated evaporator
- Finishes: Stainless steel fittings, plastic interior, plastic door frame, vinyl coated steel door panel, body with coated metal frame
- Colour: Matt-silver brushed stainless steel (door panel and frame)
- Testing Certificates: GS, CE, E4, EMC, RMC
- Dimensions: 475mm (W) x 640mm (H) x 528mm (D with door)
- Weight: 21kg
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: generous 3yr Dometic Warranty
- NOTE: additional 2yr extended warranty can be purchased through Dometic Care
- NOTE: standard and/or flush mounting frame must be purchased separately.
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Dometic Fridges, 2 Way Fridges & Caravan Fridges - For any further information or to speak our fridge experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
CRX80 uprightBy: Greg on 10 June 2019Great fridge, just what we needed. Outer dimensions were important and it fitted perfectly. Very versatile with the freezer option but will probably use as a fridge with the freezer compartment removed. Staff at RV couldn't be more helpful. Delivery on time as promised. Will definitely deal with them again.
CRX 80By: Danny Ballard on 19 February 2019We've only had the fridge in for a week but seems to be working quite well in the hot conditions. It seems to be built quite well and well finished off. Works heaps better than our old 3 way Electrolux ever did. The freezer works quite well and we've given it a bit of a test out to see how long it took to freeze some mince. I can't remember how long it took but it wasn't long. It runs very quitly. Yes you can hear when it's on but it doesn't wake you up in the middle of the night when it starts up. One week in to our new fridge and I would recommend it to anyone. I hope I can say the same in 12 months time and again in 7 years time. We'll see.