Dometic Waeco CoolMatic CRX 140 Fridge/Freezer 12/240v, 135 Litre
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: CRX140 Learn More»
Dometic Waeco CoolMatic CRX 140 Fridge/Freezer 12/240v, 135L compressor refrigerator
The Dometic Waeco CoolMatic CRX 140 has a modern stylish exterior with a well organised and practical interior. This range is the logical choice for your caravan, motorhome, yacht or boat.
The compressor refrigerators in the CoolMatic CRX series are ingenious quick-change artists. Their trick is no secret, but a patented Dometic invention. The desired temperature is set on the soft touch control panel which is mounted flush in the inner wall and elegantly integrates the LED light. There’s smart electronics behind it: the system regulates the compressor speed therefore achieving energy savings of up to 25%. Small or medium-sized motorhome or boat, single person or big family – nobody must go without a Dometic CoolMatic refrigerator.
- Energy efficient
- Interior LED
- Digital control
- Generous gross capacity of 136 L
- Dimensions: 525 x 812 x 620 mm
- Average power consumption of 65 W
- Variable Motor Speed Optimisation ensures excellent energy efficiency
- CFC-free polyurethane foam provides excellent insulation
- Fully hermetic compressor with integrated control electronics
- Ambient temperature controlled fan speed to reduce noise
- Gross volume: 136.00 L
- Storage volume: total 135.00 L
- Fridge storage: volume 124.00 L
- Freezer storage: volume 11.00 L
- CRX1140E Model
- 30.60 kg
- 100-240V input voltage (AC)
- 12/24V input voltage (DC)
- 0.95A rated input current (AC)
- 7.7A rated input current (DC)
- 65W rated input power (AC)
- 50/60 Hz input frequency
- R134a Contains fluorinated greenhouse gases1430 refrigerant type
- 50g refrigerant amount
- 0072t CO2 equivalent
- Energy consumption (DC@5/25°C) 0.33696 kWh/24h
- Energy consumption (DC@5/32°C) 0.5652 kWh/24h
- Temperature Range: Freezer -18 to -6 degrees Celsius, Fridge +3 to +12 degrees Celsius
- Climate class (EN62552) T
- Colour Silver
- Thermostat control Electronic Thermostat
- Hinge type Right hinged
- Interior light Yes, LED
- Certificates CB, E4, RCM, UL
Product Category Upright RV Compressor Fridges
Total Capacity 135 Litres
Fridge Width 525 mm
Fridge Height 815 mm
Fridge Depth 620 mm
Cut Out Required: (With Flush Frame): 551 x 817 x 619 mm (W x H x D) | (With Standard Frame): 529 x 817 x 569 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 31 Kg
Freezer Compartment: 11 Litres
Fridge Voltage: 12 / 24 / 240 V
Average Power Consumption: Approx. 65 watts
Power Consumption: 1.2 Ah/h (@12 V, +5°C Fridge, -16°C Freezer , 25°C ambient temperature) setting 3
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
WAECO CoolMatic CRX 140By: anonymous 14 December 2017
Its been a week now since I installed of the fridge and I have to say I am one happy customer. It started with totally unexpected support and service from Grace on the phone, Then utterly terrific delivery (actually arrive a day early). Since installation, I have been impressed with the frugal power usage. Installation was a cinch with just connection of 2 wires and plugging into my vans 240v outlet. I have 450watts on the roof and a 225 ah Lithium battery
- How often do I need to service my Dometic RV/Caravan appliances?
Dometic recommend servicing their gas appliances on a yearly basis, even if the vehicle has not been used. Additionally, bear in mind that insects can built nests in the gas appliances which will cause the appliances to stop working. It can also cause potentially dangerous scenarios.
For other appliances, such as refrigerators and air conditioners, to ensure the appliances to work efficiently and last longer it is recommended to clean the condenser.
What do I need to think about in regards of the ventilation with my Dometic compressor fridge?
Dometic Compressor fridges work best when there is air flowing across the compressor.
For small to medium sized Dometic fridges (CRX50, CRX80 & CRX110), minimum of one vent is required. This should be mounted in the van wall, parallel to the compressor at the top of the fridge. Vent options are:
- Medium Sized Optional Extra:
- Dometic AS1635 Lower Vent - White
- Dometic AS1635 Lower Vent - Black
- Large Sized Vent:
- Dometic LS300 Large Fridge Vent and Frame
- Dometic LS300-B Large Fridge Vent and Frame, Black
For the CRX140 is a little different, the fridge compressor is mounted on the top of the fridge. It is best to only use one vent mounted at the top rear of the fridge. Install the fridge in a way that you can pull air from the front, up the side of the fridge over the compressor and out the vent.
- Medium Sized Optional Extra:
What do I need to know about installing my 12v compressor fridge in my van?
Installation instructions will come with your 12V Compressor Fridge. The installation/manual document will also cover:
- Recommended ventilation
- Side and rear gap sizes for installing in your RV cavity
Depending on the model, there will also be information regarding; maintenance, cleaning, defrosting, energy saving tips, reversible doors, inserting new door panels and troubleshooting.
Does the fridge auto select between 12v/24v?
Hi - Yes it does!
Do you need to disconnect the battery if connecting to 240v mains supply?
Hi there - No you don't, 240v takes priority.