Dometic Waeco CoolMatic CRX110 Fridge/Freezer 12/24v
Reviews: Rated 4/5 based on 3 reviews. SKU: CRX110
Dometic Coolmatic CRX110 Caravan Fridge/Freezer
520 (W) x 745 (H) x 558 (D)mm
The Dometic Coolmatic CRX110 is a 2-Way Fridge-Freezer that runs off 12/24-volts DC and 100-240 volts AC operation and is designed for recreational vehicles such as caravans and motorhomes. The CRX110 model replaces the Waeco CR-100 Coolmatic fridge/freezer, even though the fridge has the same dimensions as the previous CR model, the CRX has been improved! These improvements include better energy efficiency, greater temperature control and reduced noise.
Whilst maintaining the same dimensions as previous models, the new series Dometic Coolmatic fridges are much quieter and more efficient due to the refined temperature control functionality.
The Dometic Coolmatic CRX110 replaces the Waeco CR-110 coolmatic fridge/freezer
- Variable Speed Optimisation energy efficient genuine WAECO compressor
- Energy efficient design with Low Ambient temperature Control (eliminating the need for winter kit accessories)
- Flush mounted LED digitally controlled fridge temperature setting interface
- Fridge fan speed is controlled by outside ambient temperature to reduce noise when not necessary (eg: the fan runs at a higher speed at 38 °C then at 18°C)
- Interior LED light
- Right (standard) or left hinge options
- Fixtures & fittings like hinges, door locks and shelves are interchangeable with the previous model
- Door with double lock (top/bottom) & dual function (locking/ventilation)
- Standard or flush-mount installation frame accessory options available
- Easy cleaning thanks to the drainage plug system.
- No need for additional AC adaptors as can be operated on either 12vDC (in your RV) or 240v AC (mains) power
- Suits: Caravans, Motorhomes, Campervans, Boats
- Total Capacity: 107.5L (fridge and freezer combined)
- Freezer Compartment Capacity: 9.5L
- Doors: 1
- Power: 12/24v DC and 100-240v AC
- Average Power Consumption: 50W
- Fridge Temperature Range: 3 to 12°C
- Freezer Temperature Range: -18°C to -6°C
- Insulation: CFC-free polyurethane foam
- System: Fully hermetic compressor with integrated control electronics, low-voltage protection, electronic fuse/automatic reverse pole protection, one NTC sensor in the fridge, fin condenser, integrated evaporator
- Finishes: Stainless steel fittings, plastic interior, plastic door frame, vinyl coated steel door panel, body with coated metal frame
- Colour: Matt-silver brushed stainless steel (door panel and frame)
- Testing Certificates: GS, CE, E4, EMC, RMC
- Dimensions: 520mm (W) x 745mm (H) x 558mm (D with door)
- Weight: 28kg
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: generous 3yr Dometic Warranty
- NOTE 1: additional 2yr extended warranty can be purchased through Dometic Care
- NOTE 2: standard and/or flush mounting frame must be purchased separately.
- NOTE 3: the freezer compartment cannot be removed in this model
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Dometic Fridges, 2 Way Fridges & Caravan Fridges - For any further infomation or to speak our fridge experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Cut Out Required: (With Flush Frame): 546 x 747 x 553 mm (W x H x D) | (With Standard Frame): 524 x 747 x 505 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 28 Kg
Freezer Compartment: 9.5 Litres
Fridge Voltage: 12 / 24 / 240 V
Average Power Consumption: Approx. 50 watts
Power Consumption: 1.2 Ah/h (@12 V, +5°C Fridge, -17°C Freezer , 25°C ambient temperature) setting 3
Waco Coolmatic CRX110By: Laurie on 16 July 2019Neat looking unit, runs well on battery at home, we've yet to run it on extended free camp situation but I think it will be great
Products and customer serviceBy: Alex Boyd on 23 April 2019The information supplied to me about the fridge i needed was spot on. The service and advise when fitting was of the highest quality. Everyone I spoke to during the work were helpful and new what they were talking about.
WAECO CRX110 fridge / freezerBy: Marion on 18 April 2019Very easy to install, has been working on 12 volt mostly, doing a wonderful job, back up advice from WAECO is 100%, nothing is a silly question.