Dometic Waeco CoolMatic CRX110 Fridge/Freezer 12/24v, 107.5 Litre
Reviews: Rated 4/5 based on 3 reviews. SKU: CRX110 Learn More»
Currently FREE with the Dometic Waeco CoolMatic CRX110 Fridge/Freezer 12/24v, 107.5 Litre is:
Dometic Coolmatic CRX110 Caravan Fridge/Freezer, 107.5 Litre
520 (W) x 745 (H) x 558 (D)mm
The Dometic Coolmatic CRX110 is a 2-Way Fridge-Freezer that runs off 12/24-volts DC and 100-240 volts AC operation and is designed for recreational vehicles such as caravans and motorhomes. The CRX110 model replaces the Waeco CR-100 Coolmatic fridge/freezer, even though the fridge has the same dimensions as the previous CR model, the CRX has been improved! These improvements include better energy efficiency, greater temperature control and reduced noise.
Whilst maintaining the same dimensions as previous models, the new series Dometic Coolmatic fridges are much quieter and more efficient due to the refined temperature control functionality.
The Dometic SMF102 flat towing mirror pair is the perfect addition to all your caravanning or camping trips. Drive to your destination safely and securely with extended vision of your caravan or camper trailer.
The Dometic GC100 Gaschecker is a compact and lightweight indicator that lets you conveniently and reliably check gas levels wherever and whenever you want.
*Please Note bonus items are only while stocks last and are subject to change.
The Dometic Coolmatic CRX110 replaces the Waeco CR-110 coolmatic fridge/freezer
- Variable Speed Optimisation energy efficient genuine WAECO compressor
- Energy efficient design with Low Ambient temperature Control (eliminating the need for winter kit accessories)
- Flush mounted LED digitally controlled fridge temperature setting interface
- Fridge fan speed is controlled by outside ambient temperature to reduce noise when not necessary (eg: the fan runs at a higher speed at 38 °C then at 18°C)
- Interior LED light
- Right (standard) or left hinge options
- Fixtures & fittings like hinges, door locks and shelves are interchangeable with the previous model
- Door with double lock (top/bottom) & dual function (locking/ventilation)
- Standard or flush-mount installation frame accessory options available
- Easy cleaning thanks to the drainage plug system.
- No need for additional AC adaptors as can be operated on either 12vDC (in your RV) or 240v AC (mains) power
- Suits: Caravans, Motorhomes, Campervans, Boats
- Gross volume: 109.00 L
- Storage volume: total 107.50 L
- Fridge storage volume: 98.00 L
- Freezer storage volume: 9.50 L
- Doors: 1
- Power: 12/24v DC and 100-240v AC
- Average Power Consumption: 50W
- Fridge Temperature Range: 3 to 12°C
- Freezer Temperature Range: -18°C to -6°C
- Insulation: CFC-free polyurethane foam
- System: Fully hermetic compressor with integrated control electronics, low-voltage protection, electronic fuse/automatic reverse pole protection, one NTC sensor in the fridge, fin condenser, integrated evaporator
- Finishes: Stainless steel fittings, plastic interior, plastic door frame, vinyl coated steel door panel, body with coated metal frame
- Colour: Matt-silver brushed stainless steel (door panel and frame)
- Testing Certificates: GS, CE, E4, EMC, RMC
- Dimensions: 520mm (W) x 745mm (H) x 558mm (D with door)
- Weight: 28kg
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: generous 3yr Dometic Warranty
- NOTE 1: additional 2yr extended warranty can be purchased through Dometic Care
- NOTE 2: standard and/or flush mounting frame must be purchased separately.
- NOTE 3: the freezer compartment cannot be removed in this model
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Dometic Fridges, 2 Way Fridges & Caravan Fridges - For any further infomation or to speak our fridge experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Product Category Upright RV Compressor Fridges
Total Capacity 108 Litres
Fridge Width 520 mm
Fridge Height 745 mm
Fridge Depth 558 mm
Cut Out Required: (With Flush Frame): 546 x 747 x 553 mm (W x H x D) | (With Standard Frame): 524 x 747 x 505 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 28 Kg
Freezer Compartment: 9.5 Litres
Fridge Voltage: 12 / 24 / 240 V
Average Power Consumption: Approx. 50 watts
Power Consumption: 1.2 Ah/h (@12 V, +5°C Fridge, -17°C Freezer , 25°C ambient temperature) setting 3
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Waco Coolmatic CRX110By: Laurie on 16 July 2019
Neat looking unit, runs well on battery at home, we've yet to run it on extended free camp situation but I think it will be great
Products and customer serviceBy: Alex Boyd on 23 April 2019
The information supplied to me about the fridge i needed was spot on. The service and advise when fitting was of the highest quality. Everyone I spoke to during the work were helpful and new what they were talking about.
WAECO CRX110 fridge / freezerBy: Marion on 18 April 2019
Very easy to install, has been working on 12 volt mostly, doing a wonderful job, back up advice from WAECO is 100%, nothing is a silly question.
- How often do I need to service my Dometic RV/Caravan appliances?
Dometic recommend servicing their gas appliances on a yearly basis, even if the vehicle has not been used. Additionally, bear in mind that insects can built nests in the gas appliances which will cause the appliances to stop working. It can also cause potentially dangerous scenarios.
For other appliances, such as refrigerators and air conditioners, to ensure the appliances to work efficiently and last longer it is recommended to clean the condenser.