Sunman eArc 235W Portable Solar Blanket
SKU: eAPSMF235M Learn More»
Sunman eArc 235W Portable Solar Blanket
Designed by Sunman, using their lightweight robust eArc monocrystalline solar panels, this premium 235w portable solar panel is made with a Patented composite material similar to those used in airplane windows. As this material is much more durable than standard ETFE and PET panels, a thick fibreglass sheet behind the panel is not necessary and the weight can be kept to a minimum.
- Easy to carry - lightweight (7kg) with built-in handle
- Easy to use - folds out in 4 sections. Loops for easy hanging or lay flat
- Easy to store - thin profile (comes with bubble wrap bag in cardboard box for storage)
- Easy fold-out legs
Lightweight and compact
Made with 48 solar cells in four sections of 12 solar cells each fold into a compact carry bag with handle that is easy to carry and store and weighs only 7kg!
- Dimensions folded - 670 x 540 x 24 mm
- Dimensions un-folded - 670 x 2600 x 5 mm
The functional storage pouch keeps the cables and solar charge controller neatly protected and stored when not in use.
The output warranty is the same as high grade rigid solar panels used on buildings: above 80% of the original power by the 25th year. Unfolded, without shade this panel can produce more than 500wh per day in most areas.
The top encapsulation layer is a high-strength fluorine polymer that is corrosion and stain resistant, non-stick self cleaning, and retains its clarity (and therefore light transmittance) ensuring long service life for solar panels. It will not discolour or degrade from exposure to environmental pollution, UV light, harsh chemicals or extreme temperature variations.
The surface is textured for extra robustness.
- PWM charge controller with LCD display (lithium compatible)
- 5m 4mm² PV1-F extension cable with Anderson Plugs.
- Alligator clips for easy battery connection
- No. of cells: 48 (4 x 12)
- Weight: 6.7 kg
- Dimensions (mm) folded: 670 x 540 x 18
- Dimensions (mm) unfolded: 670 x 2600 x 5
- Cell Type: Monocrystaline silicon - PERC
- Peak power (Pmax): 235Wp
- Open-circuit Voltage (Voc): 31.7
- Max power voltage (Vmp): 26.1
- Short-circuit Current (Isc): 9.54
- Maximum Power Current (Imp): 9.01
- Operating temperature (℃): -40 ℃ to 85 ℃
- Power Tolerance: 0/±5 %
- Application Class: class A
- Bag material: waterproof nylon fabric
- Cable type: PV1-F, 4mm2 (tinned copper)
- Connectors: Anderson
- Solar Charge Controller - PWM: PWM with LCD display
- Warranty: Panel: 5 years, Accessories: 1 year
- STC: Irradiance 1000W/m2, Cell temperature 25℃, AM=1.5.
Product Category Portable Solar Blankets
Solar Panel Type Solar Blanket
Dimensions (Open): 670 x 2600 x 5mm
Dimensions (Closed): 670 x 540 x 18mm
Weight: 6.7 kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 5 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Do You Have Any Questions?