Dometic CS102 Portable Gas Stove
You might be a long way from the nearest restaurant but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy all your favorite camping meals. The Dometic CS102 boasts high heat output of 20,000 BTU on the stove and comes complete with a hose that suits 3/8” BSP LPG cylinders. Remembering to bring matches or a lighter is a thing of the past thanks to the clever push-button Piezo ignition, which lights the burners in a matter of seconds. Avoid interruptions with the built-in windshields, which are constructed with strong, powdercoated pressed steel and cover the back and sides of the unit from exposure to wind and dust. When no longer in use, the windshields compactly fold into the unit for easy storage. The CS102 portable gas stove has undergone extensive performance testing, making it a great addition for the serious outdoor adventurer.
- Dimensions W x H x D (mm) 470 x 90 x 330
- Weight (kg) 4.1
- Fuel Type Liquid Gas LPG
- Nominal Gas Input (g/h) 420
- Operating Pressure (mbar) 27.5
- Gas Category Propane
- 2 burners with high heat output of 20,000 BTU
- Easy push-button Piezo ignition
- Integrated windshields double as a lid when not in use
- Robust powder-coated pressed steel construction
- Folds into a compact size when not in use
- Comes ready for use with 3/8” BSP LPG suitable hose and regulator
- Built for the outdoors
- Powder-coated pressed steel shell construction
- Uninterrupted cooking
- Three-sided windshield protects against the elements
- Piezo ignition
- Push-button ignition lights the burners in seconds
Product Category RV Cooking Appliances
Gas Certification Number:GMK10647
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- My gas burner does not ignite immediately, what can I do?
Follow these steps and try to ignite the burner again:
- Turn the knob to "Low Flame"
- Try to ignite the burner manually
- Ensure the gas bottle has enough gas
If it still does not ignite, shut off the gas supply at the main gas tap and contact a local Dometic Authorised Service Agent when appropriate.
- How often do I need to service my Dometic RV/Caravan appliances?
Dometic recommend servicing their gas appliances on a yearly basis, even if the vehicle has not been used. Additionally, bear in mind that insects can built nests in the gas appliances which will cause the appliances to stop working. It can also cause potentially dangerous scenarios.
For other appliances, such as refrigerators and air conditioners, to ensure the appliances to work efficiently and last longer it is recommended to clean the condenser.