Dometic Harrier Plus Air Conditioner
Reverse Cycle Roof Top Air Conditioner
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 9 reviews. SKU: HARRIER-PLUS-KIT Learn More»
DOMETIC HARRIER PLUS AIR CONDITIONER - 3.0 KW COOL - 280MM HIGH – 44KG & 3 YEAR WARRANTY
The ALL NEW SUPER QUIET 2020 Model Dometic Harrier Plus type Air Conditioner is currently revolutionising the caravan and motorhome industry with its BIG capacity and Low average amperage draw. This Air Conditioner is the newest replacement for the Harrier Inverter. This Caravan Air Conditioner has a variable speed compressor with soft start inverter technology that allows quieter and more energy efficient operation. This essentially means that this unit will require less generator power to operate than other models of air conditioners in its class. Suitable for caravans and motorhomes up to 8m in length internally, this unit comes with an adapter to suit both 360mm x 360mm and 400mm x 400mm roof cut outs. To ensure the lowest noise, we recommend the 400 x 400 mm H-Frame.
HIGH QUALITY DESIGN AND SUPERIOR FUNCTIONALITY
A light weight (only 44kg!) and slim low line designed top unit allows more versatility with height restrictions and actual weight placed on the roof of your Caravan or Motorhome. An innovative sleep mode function reduces the compressor speed, in addition to the usual fan speeds, to further reduce noise and vibration levels while sleeping. The Dometic Harrier Plus offers 4 fan speeds as well as auto and sleep mode. All this can be controlled through the full function remote control for comfort and practicality.
- ADB design – New design and uses the same ADB as the Harrier Lite
- LED lights in cool white
- Reduced fan noise
- CI-BUS compatible control panels
- Simple assembly
- Low profile ADB
- Adjustable airflow
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced vibration
- 3.0kW (rated) cooling capacity
- The remote control can adjust the Automatic brightness on the display, it also includes a new Turbo fan speed, auto mode and sleep mode.
- Suitable for either 360 x 360mm or 400 x 400mm roof openings
- Suitable replacement for Air Command, Coleman and existing Dometic Roof Top Air Conditioners
- Electrical rating: 220 to 240 V
- Compressor Capacity: 3600W
- Cooling Capacity: 543W to 3218W
- Heating Capacity: 512W to 3195W
- Current Draw: 1.8A to 7.9A / 1.7A to 6.8A
- Operating Temperature Range: -2 to 52°C
- Airflow: 649m3/h (maximum)
- External Dimensions: 750 x 280 x 1070mm (WxHxL)
- Internal Dimensions: 518 x 48 x 579mm (WxHxL)
- Roof Opening: 360 x 360mm or 400 x 400mm
- Roof Thickness: 20-100mm
- Weight: 44kg
- Fan Speeds: 4 speeds including Turbo
- Net Weight: 44kg
- Best For Vehicles: Up to 7.5m
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3yr Dometic Warranty
Installation note: The manufacturer require installation to be undertaken by a qualified electrical contractor.
Note: The ADB is marked as the Harrier Lite
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Dometic Air Conditioners, Air Conditioner Parts, Roof Top Air Conditioners & Built-In Air Conditioners - For any further information or to speak our fridge experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Product Category RV Air Conditioners
Best For Vehicle Length Up to 7.5m
Cooling Capacity: 3.1 kW
Dimensions: External: 750 x 280 x 1070 mm | Internal: 500 x 66 x 520 mm (W x H x L)
Roof Opening: 360 x 360 or 400 x 400 mm (W x D)
Weight: 45 Kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
AcBy: David on 11 September 2020Great service
Dometic Harrier Inverter Air ConditionerBy: Jacinta Aisbett on 11 May 2020Great Aircon, quiet and efficient in the NT heat. Great service form Caravan RV Camping. All questions and enquiries answered very promptly. Delivery on time. Will definitely purchase through then again.
Dometic A/cBy: John Joyce on 28 November 2019Thanks Guys, for the advice, service, and a price no one could beat.
Dometic Harrier Inverter AirconBy: jokhere on 3 March 2019We've just had this fitted to our caravan. It's a very quiet unit and runs off our Honda generator EU2.0i easily. Great for off grid caravanning. The people at CaravanRVcamping were amazingly helpful!
Dometic Harrier Inverter Air Condition.By: Wendy Turner on 14 November 2018Absolutely wonderful & it's doing a fabulous job. Can't praise it highly enough.
Q) Our caravan has a roof opening of 360 mm x 360 mm, will the Dometic Harrier suit the aperture? and be a direct replacement?
A) Yes, one of the most appealing features of the Dometic Harrier is that it comes with an adapter that suits most caravan, motor home roof apertures. Most RV rooftop air conditioners will only come with two opening sizes, 360 mm x 360 mm or 400 mm x 400 mm the Dometic Harrier will cater for both openings there for being able to be a direct replacement for nearly all RV rooftop air conditioners.
Q) What size generator can the Dometic Harrier be run off? Can I run it off my 2000w generator?
A) The Dometic Harrier can be run off a 2000w generator as it is implemented with invertor technology which means it has very little start up draw enabling the operator to run the unit off a 2000w generator.
Q) Is the Dometic Harrier Noisy? Can you hear the compressor kick in and out?
A) The Dometic harrier is one of the quietest rooftop air conditioners on the market because of its inverter compressor technology, the compressor is running full time and will ramp up and ramp down to comply with the thermostats instructions. Other brand air conditioners you can hear the compressor kick in and out as it will completely stop once it has reached its required cooling or heating temperature there for giving a clunking noise in operation, the Harrier has eliminated all aspects of a noisy rooftop air conditioner.
Q) We have a motor home which apparently has a thicker roof then a caravan, wanting to replace our existing rooftop air conditioner with the Harrier but noticed that it only caters for roof thicknesses from 30mm - 60mm. Is there a solution to this this problem?
A) Yes, Dometic have provided an adaption kit, part number - 81-535-DUCT3 / Thicker Roof Seal - To Suit Dometic Harrier. This kit will enable you to fit the unit to a roof thickness up to 108mm, there for making the Dometic Harrier one of the most universal rooftop air conditioners on the market.
Q) I have an older roof top air conditioner about ten years of age, works fine just a little loud at night when trying to sleep. Does the Harrier have any special functions for night time?
A) The harrier has an innovative sleep mode function which minimises the compressor speed and in addition to multiple variable fan speeds the Harrier will allow you to have a whisper quiet night's sleep.