Avocado & Mango Salsa
Author: Renee Napthali Date Posted:5 January 2018
This salsa is quick and easy and is so versatile you can enjoy it on its own or pair it with your choice of meat.
We love this salsa for a summer BBQ.
- 2 mangoes- peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup chopped red and yellow capsicums- finely diced
- 1/4 cup of fresh coriander- chopped
- 1/3 cup ren onion- diced
- 1 large avocado- peeled and diced
- 1 finely chopped red chilli (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a salad bowl or large bowl, toss together the red onion, capsicum, coriander/parsley, chilli (if using) mango and avocado.
- Combine the lime juice and olive oil. Drizzle over salsa.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy by itself or with your choice of meat
Note: Pictured is the avocado and mango salsa with grilled salmon and rice