This salsa is quick and easy and is so versatile you can enjoy it on its own or pair it with your choice of meat.
We love this salsa for a summer BBQ.
- 2 mangoes- peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup chopped red and yellow capsicums- finely diced
- 1/4 cup of fresh coriander- chopped
- 1/3 cup ren onion- diced
- 1 large avocado- peeled and diced
- 1 finely chopped red chilli (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a salad bowl or large bowl, toss together the red onion, capsicum, coriander/parsley, chilli (if using) mango and avocado.
- Combine the lime juice and olive oil. Drizzle over salsa.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy by itself or with your choice of meat
Note: Pictured is the avocado and mango salsa with grilled salmon and rice
DISCLAIMER* Please note, this advice is general in nature and we strongly recommend consulting the product manual and where relevant, a professional installer.