Raspberry & White Chocolate Muffins
Take your muffins from basic to delicious with these raspberry & white choc muffins. A simple yet tasty treat for any camping adventure.
- 2 1/4 cups self raising flour
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 125g butter melted & cooled (can be melted in tray)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 punnet of raspberries
- 1/2 cup white choc chips
- Icing sugar to dust
- Large bowl
- Whisk or fork
- Wooden spoon
- Metal spoon
- Silicone baking pans or baking paper
- Melt your butter in the cooking tray and set aside to cool.
- Sift flour into a large bowl then stir in the sugar.
- Whisk together the butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla essence.
- Add the melted butter to the dry ingredients. Use a wooden spoon to mix until just combined.
- Stir in the raspberries and white chocolate making sure not to over-mix or your muffins will be tough.
- Spoon mixture into baking pans or directly into cooking tray. Do not overfill, as they will rise and fill the cooking tube.
- Insert tray into GoSun Sport and place solar cooker into direct sun and cook for 25-35 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Remove from tray and allow to cool. Cook any additional batter.
- Sift icing sugar on top to serve
Note: Makes approx 12-16 muffins in the GoSun silicone baking pans or approx 2.5 cooking trays.