The Ins and Outs of Eberspächer Airtronic Diesel Heaters
Nothing can ruin a good trip quicker than being unpleasantly cold. In this sense, it’s interesting how the ability to control the temperature of our environment is an element of life not often appreciated until it’s gone. If you’re sick of looking for extra warm winter gear or shivering on the sidelines, then a caravan heater is likely a wise investment for you. Simply read over the following few paragraphs for some detailed information on our range of Eberspacher caravan heaters.
For those who are unaware, Eberspächer UK, part of the Eberspacher Climate Control System of Germany, was created in 1977 with the goal of bringing diesel-fuelled heating to the mobile vehicle market. Now, almost 40 years later, they have become a renowned brand in regard to their innovative heating and cooling systems, which have been praised across the industry for their impressive performance, dependability, and array of useful and compatible accessories and add-ons.
How Eberspächer Airtronic Heaters Work
Eberspächer Airtronic heaters function by going over a few routine steps upon start-up. Firstly, an automatic safety check is triggered by the central control unit to ensure that all mechanisms are prepared for operation. Secondly, the burner motor is switched to “on”, while the combustion area is aired out and the glow plug is heated before the metering pump begins to direct the system’s fuel. Once the glow plug reaches a hot enough temperature, it ignites the system’s mixture of fuel and air, ultimately creating a flame. The system then pumps hot combustion gasses through the heat exchanger while a hot air fan continues to pull in new air to heat the room.
Eberspächer Airtronic Heater Features
Proudly boasting their German origin, Eberspächer Airtronic heaters advertise many features that have aided them in rising the market ranks. These include, but are not limited to:
- Extremely fast heating abilities with a high-performance power setting specifically geared towards heating an area as quickly as possible
- Condensation prevention to ensure a clear, dry, windshield upon operation in motor vehicles
- Hands-free, automatic, temperature control upon selecting a desired temperature
- The lowest power setting currently available on the market, ensuring the quietest functioning out there
- Extremely low fuel consumption
- User-friendly installation and methods of operation, with an underfloor installation method available upon request
Most Popular Eberspächer Diesel Heater Models
So, if you require further information on the Eberspacher heating range please feel free to contact one of our friendly staff on 1800 787 278 or www.caravanrvcamping.com.au