Fastway 10" Flash E Series Ball Mount
SKU: PR42-00-2900 Learn More»
10" FLASH e SERIES Consists of 10" Flash e Series
Flash Complete Kit – Consists of Flash 10", Combo 50/70 mm 3.5/4.5T ball, 2 x matching locking pins. Fits standard 2”/50mm receiver. Polished Aircraft- Grade Aluminum
Superior in strength, yet lightweight and easy to adjust, the E series outshines the competition in durability and good looks. Its hand polished aluminum looks fantastic on your vehicle and because it is precision machined from the highest quality aluminum, it is both gorgeous and built-to-last.
Fastway® Flash™ E series ball mounts give you lightning-quick adjustments and stunning good looks. Each Flash ball mount is precision-machined in the Mountain West with the highest quality materials, making it stronger and longer lasting than other aluminum ball mounts. If you are looking for a strong, reliable and attractive pin-style ball mount, look no further. The Fastway Flash E series ball mount is superior in strength and craftsmanship, and its hand polished aluminum outshines the competition with a gorgeous, mirror finish.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
How do I know I need a weight distribution hitch?
You need to ensure the car and the caravan are completely level on all angles. Before you hitch up, measure the gap in the wheel arches of all wheels on both car and van. Hitch the van up, re-measure all points. If the difference is more than 20mm you will require a WDH.
Is the D035 coupling compatible with the Fastway Hitches?
Yes the D035 is compatible with the Fastway Hitches.