The Commuter – CTP10
The Commuter - A powerful 9.5L Thermoelectric cooler/warmer. The perfect accessory for any vehicle. The compact body and style of the unit allows for seamless integration into the inside of your vehicle. The built-in cup holders allow you to have that cool drink or warm coffee on the move. Pair that with a USB port to keep your tec fully powered. Whether you are looking to keep lunch at the perfect temperature or keep the kid's snacks at the ready. The Commuter is ready to power your next adventure.
- Built in cup holders
- Super Compact
- Fits in any vehicle
- USB Socket
- Built in storage for leads
- Keep your drinks cool
- Keeps your snacks warm
- Dimensions: 495 x 200 x 305mm
- Weight: 3.45kg
- Input Voltage: 12V
- Can Count (375ml): 12
- Gross Volume (L): 9.5L
- Can Count (375ml): 12
- Digital Control Panel: No
- Interior Light: No
- Temperature Range: The cabinet can reach up to 65 °C in an ambient temperature of 25 °C (when running continuously for 2 hours) | The cabinet can get to 14 °C in an ambient temperature of 32 °C (when running continuously for 2 hours)
- USB Port: Yes
- Refrigeration Technology: No
- Bluetooth App Compatible: No
Product Category Thermoelectric coolers
Total Capacity: 9.5 Litres
Fridge Width: 200 mm
Fridge Height: 298 mm
Fridge Depth: 442 mm
Weight: 3.1 Kg
Temperature Range: Up to 20°C below ambient, cold/warm switch
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
I'm considering a Thermoelectric Coolers for my car: what are the benefits and drawbacks of these coolers compared to a DC car fridge?
Hi there, great question!
The Pro's for Thermoelectric Coolers are following:
- Low price
- Light weight
- Small size
- Don't need to be completely level
- Easy to operate
- Long life - repetitive use
- Design to maintain temperature does not make temperature
The Con's for Thermoelectric Coolers are following:
- Will not reach the same cooling capacity as a portable fridge
- Very dependent on the ambient temperature
- Will consistently draw power (no on/off cycle)
To be able to keep your drink cool or your lunch warm for a road trip, thermoelectric coolers/warmers are great due to the low cost. However, are you looking for an investment for a longer trip, we would recommend a portable fridge.
How do I prevent my thermoelectric cooler from overheating?
First, you will need to ensure that you place the thermoelectric cool in a well-ventilated area. It will require a minimum of 50mm ventilation on all four sides of the unit.
Secondly, it is important to make sure that there are no objects are restricting the airflow to the cooling components, especially the ventilation area. It is important to ensure that you do not leave the unit in an area with no or little airflow, or in a closed compartment.