Beer & Rosemary Damper
This damper recipe is buttery and delicious, and best served warm.
- 250g self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon salt + 1 tablespoon of rock salt for sprinkling
- 185g butter
- 185ml beer
- 2 sprigs of rosemary leaves roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoons milk
- Put flour, salt and butter into a bowl and mix, rubbing the butter into the flour until well combined.
- Add the rosemary and beer and combine.
- Scoop out the dough and form a smooth ball. Separate into 3 balls and roll out into long sausage shape.
- Line your GoSun tray with baking paper and add dough to the tray ensuring there is room for the damper to expand
- Using a pastry brush, brush milk across the top and sprinkle with extra salt crystals.
- Cook in the GoSun for approximately 35-45 minutes or until golden
- Serve warm, slathered with butter
Note: recipe will make enough dough to fill aprroximately 2.5 of the GoSun Sport trays