Camec Breakaway System Single Or Dual Axle
Caravan Break Away System
Camec Break Away Kit
The Camec Breakaway System Single Or Dual Axle is suitable for all electric brakes on 1-2 axlecaravans, trailers and even horse floats. The included battery austomatically applies the brakes to your caravan or trailer should it break away from your towing vehicle. In the event this occurs, the brakes will remain engaged for up to 15min, to give you plenty of time to re-hitch your trailer or caravan.
In this system, charging occurs via an auxiliary line in your tow vehicle, and a manual test circuit for the rechargable battery is included.
Please Note: The additional purchase of a Remote Battery Monitor is required for legal towing in NSW registered caravans and trailers.
- Rechargeable battery included, with manual test circuit and battery charge indicator.
- Compact and easy to install.
- Battery can be charged from tow vehicle or from a battery charger (switchable)
- Suits: caravans and trailers over 2 tonnes with 12V electric brakes - 2 to 4 wheels
- Includes: 5ah Battery, Switch with cable and pin
- Capacity: 1-2 axles
- Weight (including battery): 2.14kg
- Dimensions: 130mm x 125mm x 85mm deep (excludes mounting points)
- Overall Dimensions: 170mm (W) x 125mm (H) x 85mm (D)
- Note: Remote battery monitor not included. This product requires the additional purchase of a remote battery monitor to legally register your caravan or trailer in NSW
Limit charging the battery from your vehicle alternator to 5hrs. However If connected to a smart charger in your caravan, you can leave it on at all times.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Caravan RV Camping Accessories users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.