VENT BOLT A1625
Dometic Caravan Vent parts
SKU: 295176601 Learn More»
IS THIS PRODUCT CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK? IF YES, THEN IT MIGHT BE AVAILABLE FROM ONE OF OUR OTHER SUPPLIERS - CLICK HERE TO BROWSE
A1625 FRIDGE VENT LOCKING CLIP
Replacement A1625 Upper and Lower vent locking clip
- Warranty: 3 months
- Weight: 10 grams
This is a Genuine Dometic Spare Part. See Spare Part Notes:
Many spare parts on our site are available now for dispatch.
However, some parts will require special ordering from the manufacturer/supplier, which can result in delayed fulfillment times. Customers will be notified post-sale if this is the case.
If you are not sure that this is the part you are after, there may be further information available from Dometic.
To confirm stock availability or for tech support, call Dometic: 1800 21 21 21
If this part fits your needs, simply click the Add To Cart button above, follow the prompts in the checkout and we will do the rest!
Warranty Period: 3 Months
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Do You Have Any Questions?