EvaKool 110L 12v Fridge/Freezer
Caravan Fridge / Freezer
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 3 reviews. SKU: DC110
Evakool Platinum DC Upright Fridge Freezer for RVs - Model No DC110
473mm (W) x 815mm (H) x 530mm (D)
Say HELLO to the Evakool Platinum series range of caravan and motorhome fridge / freezers. Due to popular demand for a fridge that will comfortably fulfil the requirements of travellers in Australia’s hottest environments, the Evakool Platinum Fridge series has been designed to work in ambient temperatures above +49 degrees Celsius while maintaining a freezer temperature of -15 degrees and a fridge temperature of -3.5 degrees. This fridge is Australian designed, for Australian conditions!
Evakool’s unrivalled power consumption vs its cooling output is thanks to the Secop PBC 2.5 compressor - Look out for this compressor in the future for fridge technology in Australia as this is designed to suit the warmer climates.There are other brand compressors on the market that are very good for the cooler European conditions, although to bring them to Australia’s hotter temperatures and watch the power consumption increase when put to the test!
Stylish in appearance, the silver/grey Satin finish is classy and uniquely designed to blend into the interiors of any caravan, motorhome or even boat.
I Just want a caravan fridge that will keep my food and drinks cold wherever I am in Australia!
The Secop (previously Danfoss) compressor delivers the optimum flow of refrigerant gas when cycling to efficiently and comfortably run your fridge/freezer. Combine this with extra thick insulation walls and clever heat dissipating design and you have extra cold beers on sweltering hot days!
The lowest drawing 12 / 24-volt fridge on the market - Perfect for free camping!
Designed for solar panel and generator setups where low amperage draw is very important, the Evakool range of fridges have a compressor designed to draw as little power as possible while still delivering optimum temperatures.
A 2-year standard warranty backed by a nationwide service centre make this a reliable option second to none.
Platinum DC Upright Features
- Cooling capacity up to 60ºC below ambient temperature
- Maximum T+ Climate Class Rating
- Simple to use internal temperature adjustment dial
- Easy to use controls
- 12/24-volt operation
- 240v operation is possible with the additional purchase and installation of an AC Adaptor
- Reversible Doors
- Metal Door Latch
- Smooth, hygienic, easy to clean interiors, with all the bells you actually want
- Service agents all over Australia including in remote locations
- Includes free mounting kit valued at $149
- Self-diagnostic fault system
- Quiet, reliable, and efficient operation
- Low voltage protection
- Externally mounted condenser for improved performance venting heat away from the cabinet for reduced power consumption. Note - This does not mean its has an externally mounted compressor
- Will operate on angles up to 30 degrees
- Automatic reverse polarity protection
- Overall Dimensions: 473mm (W) x 815mm (H) x 530mm (D) (depth includes bump stop)
- Overall Capacity: 110L
- Doors: 1 door
- Weight: 30kg
- Compressor: CK35 DC Compressor
- Power: 12v (10.7~17) or 24v (22.8~31.5) operation (for 240v operation see Paul’s Tips)
- Power Consumption: 2.0-3.0A/hr (based on an ambient 32°C temperature, with internal fridge temperature set to +4°C, and internal freezer temperature set to -15°C)
- Average Current Draw: 2.1 Amps or 26.9 Watts (over 24hrs - approx.)
- Duty Cycle: 50% (i.e. 50% on and 50% off on average over 24 hours)
- Finish: Metal
- Colour: Platinum Satin Grey
- Includes: interior light, metal door retaining clips, 3 x plastic coated metal shelves, 1 x Perspex shelf, 1 x vegetable/fruit crisper, 1 x ice tray, and 1 x egg tray.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 years
- Freezer Compartment Dimensions: 365mm (W) x 125mm (H) x 215mm (D)
- Freezer Capacity: 10L (approx.)
- Freezer Wall Thickness: 50mm
- Fridge Compartment Dimensions: 395mm (W) x 720mm (H) x 380mm (D) (excludes compressor step)
- Fridge Capacity: 100L (approx.)
- Fridge Wall Thickness: 35mm
> Evakool fridges can be run off 240V (mains power) when correctly set-up for use with an AC Adaptor. Our workshop recommends a product like the EP15-MW in the Accessories List above.
> Let your food cool down before placing it in the fridge to reduce your energy consumption.
Click the link above
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Evakool Fridges, 2 Way Fridges, Off Grid Fridges & Caravan Fridges - For any further infomation or to speak our fridge experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Cut Out Required: 480 x 820 x 535 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 30 Kg
Freezer Compartment: 10 Litres
Fridge Voltage: 12 / 24 V
Power Consumption: Approx 2.1 Amps/hr at 32°C ambient temp, Fridge at 4°C & Freezer at -15°C
Eva Kool frigd/freezer 12v.... Good unitBy: waynewornes on 29 March 2020Easy fitting but I would recommend ply screwed to floor with holes for little legs.. And extra clear hose for drain so don't kink when pushing back under bench or hold up with endless line and when fitted pull the bitter end last thing
Evakool 110lt 12v fridge freezerBy: Denese Naughton on 7 July 2019Really happy with our purchase especially advise given re product. Received on date advised.
Evakool 110ltr fridge/freezer.By: Greg King on 9 August 2018Great product. Runs quietly and efficiently on the 12v . Ideal for caravans .