Evakool Platinum 110 Litre 12/24 Volt Fridge, Black
Caravan Fridge / Freezer
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 4 reviews. SKU: DC110-SB-AU Learn More»
Evakool Platinum 110 Litre 12/24 Volt Fridge, Black
475mm (W) x 826mm (H) x 525mm (D)
Evakool’s Platinum Series is a stylish, upright fridge/freezers which has been designed by drawing on Evakool's years of experience and extensive knowledge of 12 volt refrigeration. Evakool has developed a range of upright fridge/freezers specially designed to provide maximum cooling capacity in our harsh Australian environment.
- Secop Compressor
- Reliable electronics, high efficiency, low energy consumption
- Lockable door for travel
- Separate freezer compartment
- Low ambient heater
- Operates in ambient temperatures of 10C to 43C in the motor compartment
- Metal cabinet
- Satin black finish
- Insulated walls up to 65mm thick (freezer)
- Reversible doors
- Metal door latch
- Smooth internal walls, hygienic and easy to clean
- Interior light
- Wire shelves
- Vegetable/fruit crisper
- Door shelves
- Secop compressor
- Quiet, reliable, efficient operation
- Low voltage protection
- External mounted condenser for improved performance
- Will operate on angles up to 30C degrees
- Self diagnostic fault system
- Easy to use controls
- Automatic reverse polarity protection
This refrigerator is not a frost-free fridge and does not operate like the fridge you would have at home. As such, this fridge will on occasion have frost build up around the freezer and the back wall. It is recommended that you regularly defrost your fridge regularly (every 1 to 3 month) for optimal performance.
- At 32ºC (measured over a 24 hour period) and on setting 2.
- 2.0 to 2.5 A/Hr
Please note power consumption can be affected by multiple factors, including, but not limited to: power supply to fridge, ventilation, temperature of goods inside fridge, how often fridge is opened, ambient temperature and more.
- Overall Dimensions: 525mm x 475mm x 826mm (LxWxH)
- Overall Capacity: 110L
- Weight: 31kg
- Material: Metal
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 Year (Fridge) | 5 Years (Compressor)
- Evakool fridges can be run off 240V (mains power) when correctly set-up for use with an AC Adaptor. Our workshop recommends a product like the EP15 in the Accessories List above.
- Let your food cool down before placing it in the fridge to reduce your energy consumption.
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Evakool Fridges, 2 Way Fridges, Off Grid Fridges & Caravan Fridges - For any further infomation or to speak our fridge experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Product Category Upright RV Compressor Fridges
Total Capacity 110 Litres
Fridge Width 475 mm
Fridge Height 826 mm
Fridge Depth 525 mm
Weight: 32 Kg
Fridge Voltage: 12 / 24 V
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 2 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Evakool 110l 12vol fridgeBy: Kathryn Daly on 19 June 2020
Am thrilled with this fridge. Great size, and performance. Also delivery was quicker than expected and fridge etc arrived in perfect condition.
Eva Kool frigd/freezer 12v.... Good unitBy: waynewornes on 29 March 2020
Easy fitting but I would recommend ply screwed to floor with holes for little legs.. And extra clear hose for drain so don't kink when pushing back under bench or hold up with endless line and when fitted pull the bitter end last thing
Evakool 110lt 12v fridge freezerBy: Denese Naughton on 7 July 2019
Really happy with our purchase especially advise given re product. Received on date advised.
Evakool 110ltr fridge/freezer.By: Greg King on 9 August 2018
Great product. Runs quietly and efficiently on the 12v . Ideal for caravans .
What do I need to think about in regards of the ventilation with my Evakool compressor fridge?
As always, a compressor fridge requires a good amount of ventilation and air flow. It is essential to leave at least 50mm gap around the fridge to ensure a good amount of ventilation.
When it come to the correct vent sizing, Evakool recommend the bigger the vent the better. At least an exhaust vent size 480 x 250 mm, will allow the satisfactory ventilation.
However, as always please see Product manual in the description tab for Cross Flow Ventilation guide for the correct air flow and ventilation for this specific model.
What do I need to know about installing my 12v compressor fridge in my van?
Installation instructions will come with your 12V Compressor Fridge. The installation/manual document will also cover:
- Recommended ventilation
- Side and rear gap sizes for installing in your RV cavity
Depending on the model, there will also be information regarding; maintenance, cleaning, defrosting, energy saving tips, reversible doors, inserting new door panels and troubleshooting.
Does the fridge auto select between 12v/24v?
Hi - Yes it does!
Do you need to disconnect the battery if connecting to 240v mains supply?
Hi there - No you don't, 240v takes priority.