FIAMMA CARRY BIKE PRO C w/ BLACK AESTHETICS. 02094-10A
Reviews: (2) Rated 5/5 based on 2 reviews. SKU: 350-02044 Learn More»
Fiamma Pro C Rear Mount Bike Rack suits 2-4 Bikes
The Fiamma Pro C comes standard to carry 2 bikes with the provision to upgrade to carry 4 bikes if needed (60kg Max weight load). An optional kit is available for seperate purchase that includes 2 extra rails and 2 extra support arms.
This bike rack is designed to be mounted underneath the rear window of your motorhome where there is limited space, and will fit a mounting space of between 40cm - 50cm in height. If you have no rear window and a larger mounting space - Check out the Fiamma Pro Bike Rack suits mounting space between 80cm -150cm
To convert to 4 bikes you will need:
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Bike carrierBy: Andrea on 3 November 2021
We purchased the Fiamma pro c bike rack. As usual the instructions to put together were awful, but the rack was easy to fit after assembly and is a perfect fit under the window of our Winnebago, and carries our two ebikes with no issue at all.
Awesome bike rackBy: John Monagle on 20 May 2021
It arrived very quickly and was very simple to install myself, looking forward to using it heaps in the future!
Do You Have Any Questions?