Nautilus on Demand Water Heater Unit Only
Caravan Hot Water System
Nautilus on Demand water heater
Who likes to wait for their hot water to heat up? With the Suburban Nuatilus on demand hot water heater, waiting for hot water is a thing of the past. Suburban is a household name in the RV world, known for its hot water systems, and now the much awaited on demand hot water heater is here, so you can enjoy endless hot water from a name you know and trust. You can enjoy hot water in your RV's bathroom, kitchen and laundry simultaneously from every fixture. Reduce your weight by not needing to carry adidtional water to heat as there is no water storage tank required, plus you will improve efficiency as the system only operates as you need a supply of hot water.
- 60,000 BTU two stage self modulating combustion (MCS) system to instantly adjust the gas input, thus providing consistent hot water
- MCS monitors the inlet water temperature, inlet water flow, output water temperature, combustion air fan speed, heat exchanger and burner operation
- 5 burners
- 2 Stage: stage 1= 2 burners, stage 2= 5 burners
- Built in freeze protection
- Use with or without an external door (sold separately)
- Fuel source: LP Gas
- Operational Voltage Range: 10.2-14.5v DC
- 12VDC: 2.1 Amps
- Heating Capacity: 7.6L/min at 28°C rise
- Maximum outlet water temperature: 50°C
- Factory set water temperature: 50°C.The optional control panel will allow you to set the temperature between 35°C-50°C
- Required Flow (LPM): 1.9
- Watermark: certified
- Dimensions: 316.6 (w) x 317.8 (h) x 464.9 (d) mm *includive of inlet and discharge waterlines
- Weight: 15kg (unit + vent assembly only)
- Weight: 16.3 (with optional access door)
- Warranty: 2 years
The access door is optional depending on your type of installation. If you are replacing an existing Suburban hot water system or similar, you will require an access door that has a vent included. (sold separately white 950-03510 or black 950-03512)
For new installations, you will simply need to install a vent only. You will need to purchase the vent separately according to your wall thickness. 29mm is a common wall thickness for generic timber framed and aluminium cladded caravans, although be sure to measure as there are 3 different sizes to choose from.
See 950-03504 for up to 25mm, 950-03506 for 25mm to 50mm, 950-03508 for 50mm to 75mm.
You cannot adjust the base temperature. For improved efficiency of the unit, it is recommended to use in conjunction with the temperature controller (sold separately) see parts 950-03500 for white or part 950-003502 for black.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Caravan RV Camping Accessories users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.