Truma Combi 4E Kit, Gas Heater / Hot Water System with Black Cowl
Hot water System & Heater
SKU: COMBI-4E-WMK-BLK-KIT Learn More»
Truma Combi 4E 4000W Caravan Heater & Hot Water System Combo with Black Cowl
The Truma Combi 4E Water & Air Heater is an intelligent dual purpose machine designed to provide you with uninterrupted heating and hot water on your next road trip. The Truma Combi 4E gas powered air and water heater is an innovative product that can cater to heating both air and water simultaneously and independently. Powered by liquid gas and operating on 12 volts, the system can generate up to 4000 watts of heat. All this while remaining environment friendly thanks to its 97% energy efficiency rating.
The functions of the Combi 4E are accessed via an LCD control panel, programmed for user-friendly operation. The appliance comes with a stainless steel 10 litre water tank which is both weatherproof and leakage resistant. It heats water in as little as 20 minutes, (90 minutes with the air heater operational), with the additional ability to mix and heat water while you shower. The product is equipped with performance enhancing features including a safety sensor, self-draining mechanism and anti-frost technology. The system is ducted (65mm ducting to be purchased separately), and comes with three outlet vents. Despite its high performance rating, the Combi 4E range is highly conservative in its fuel consumption, and minimal in its weight and dimensions. This maintenance-free dual purpose air and water heater is the ultimate companion for a state-of-the-art motor home.
One device delivering two functions being able to enjoy double the comfort in your motorhome or caravan. The Truma Combi 4E enabling you to heat the internal of your vehicle and heat your water at the same time is why the Truma Combi 4E is one of the most efficient space saving heater and hot water combo units on the RV market today.
NOTE: the gas connection must be installed and completed by a licenced gas fitter.
- Compact and lightweight (weighs 14kg without water)
- Gas powered (12 volts needed for ignition), with 240 volts electricity-powered water heating option when connected to mains power
- Independent air and water heating functions (can also work simultaneously)
- Functions accessed through user-friendly LCD control panel
- High power output (4000 watts)
- 10 litre durable and leak-proof stainless steel water tank
- Rapid water heating (20 minutes)
- 97% energy efficiency rating
- Equipped with anti-frost technology
- Automatic monitoring of temperature
- LCD Control panel
- Black Cowl
- Suits: Caravans and Motorhomes (not suitable for marine applications)
- Includes: Flue kit and controller
- Energy source: LPG or 240v (12v connection required for automatic gas ignition)
- Operating pressure: 2.75 kPa
- Water capacity: 10L
- Water pump pressure: Max 2.8 bar
- Water heating time: Approx. 23 min
- Heater & Water time: Approx 90 min
- Thermal output electrical operation (240v): 980 W / 1960 W
- Thermal output mixed operation (gas and electric): 3900W
- Thermal output gas operation: 3900W
- Gas consumption: 130-260 g/h
- Air flow rate- 3 outlets: max 249 m3/h
- Air flow rate- 4 outlets: max 287 m3/h
- Power consumption: Temp max of 5.6 A (average power consumption 1.1A)
- Rest current: Approx. 0.001 A
- Weight: 16.2kg
- Dimensions: 510 mm x 450 mm x 300 mm
- Fuel: Gas
- Fuel Consumption: 130-260 g/h
NOTE 1: 12v connection requires a 10amp fuse (not included).
NOTE 2: 65mm ducting not included.
- It is highly recommended to seek advice from a certified gas fitter on the best location for installation before installing your hotwater system / heater combo. It is also recommended to use a non-return valve (not included) in the pipework that connects to the water tank.
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Truma, Eberspacher, Caravan Heater Parts & Caravan Heaters - For any further information or to speak our Heater experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Product Category RV Heaters and Hot Water
Dimensions (L x W x H): 510 x 450 x 300 mm
Weight: 16.2 Kg
Air Flow Rate: 3 Hot Air Outlets: 249 m3/h | 4 Hot Air Outlets: 287 m3/h
Power Consumption: Electrical operation (240V): 980 W / 1960 W | Mixed operation (gas and elec): max. 3900 W | Gas operation: max. 3900 W
Gas Consumption: 130 - 260 g/h
Fuel: Gas (Propane / Butane)
Gas Certification Number:AGA 8469 G
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 2 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Do You Have Any Questions?