Projecta 160W Polycrystalline Fixed Solar Panel & 25Amp Lithium Charger Bundle
Projecta Solar Bundle
SKU: IDC25L-Solar Learn More»
Projecta 12V 160W Polycrystalline Fixed Solar Panel & 25Amp Lithium Charger Bundle
- 1 or 2 x SPP160-MC4 - Projecta SPP160-MC4 Polycrystalline 12V 160W Fixed Solar Panel with MC4 Connector
- 1 x IDC25L - Projecta IDC25L 25A 5 Stage Intelli-Charge 9-32V Lithium Dual Battery Charger
1 x or 2 x Projecta SPP160-MC4 Polycrystalline 12V 160W Fixed Solar Panel with MC4 Connector
These panels are ideal for caravans, motor homes, house boats, remote holiday shacks and farming applications where power is required to charge battery banks servicing multiple or larger appliances.
- Wattage 160W
- Maximum Power Voltage 17.5V Vm
- Maximum Power Current 9.15A Im
- Open Circuit Voltage 21V Voc
- Short Circuit Current 10.07A Isc
- Test Conditions 1000W/m2, 25°C
- Height 1490 mm
- Width 665 mm
- Depth 35 mm
- Voltage 12VDC
- Cell Type Polycrystalline
- Battery Automotive 500-1800CCA
- Battery Marine 600-2000MCA
- Battery Deep Cycle 60-280Ah
- Battery Charging Time 7-35 h
- Standardised MC4 connector fitted for ease of installation where MC4 connectors are used
- Provides better impact resistance and improved light transmission
- Superior strength and durability
Projecta IDC25L 25A 5 Stage Intelli-Charge 9-32V Lithium Dual Battery Charger
An advanced DC/solar battery charger engineered for todays sophisticated lithium iron phosphate batteries.
- Engineered for use with todays advanced lithium battery technology
- Sealed to IP67, the IDC is dust, splash and shock proof and can safely operate in extreme temperatures up to 80°C
- Engineered to work with both smart and conventional alternators
- Simultaneous dual battery charging from both solar and alternator inputs
- Over temperature, reverse connection, over/under and spark free protection
- Output Current Rating 25.0 Amps
- Dimensions 149 x 122 x 42 mm
- Back Current Drain 9.5-10.5mA (on AUX Battery)
- Battery Capacity 75-300 Ah
- Weight 0.8 kg
- Temperature Range -10°C to +80°C
- Maximum Solar Watt Input 23Vdc, 385W
- Input Voltage 9-32Vdc
- Charger Type 5 Stage
Product Category Solar Packs
Cell Type Poly Crystalline
Solar Panel Type Fixed Solar Panels
Wattage: 160 Watts (per Solar Panel)
Output Current Rating (Amps): 25 Ah (Battery Charger)
Dimensions: 1490 x 665 x 35 mm (W x H x D) (Per Solar Panel) | 149 x 122 x 42 (L x W x H) (Battery Charger)
Weight: 14.2 Kg (per Solar Panel) | 0.8 kg (Battery Charger)
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Do You Have Any Questions?