Dometic 3m BPA free Vacuum Sealer Roll - 8inch Bag Size
SKU: VS-8ROLL Learn More»
Twin Pack of Dometic 8 inch Dometic Vacuum Sealer Roll, to suit Dometic’s Vacuum Sealer.
BPA free and available as a 3m continuous roll, you can custom size your bags to almost any size for a longer lasting product. The sealer rolls contains durable BPA free plastic that is used to seal any meal using the Vacuum sealer. They can also be safely used to heat up food in the microwave or simmer on the stove without compromising the seal.
- BPA free
- Heat proof
- Continuous roll design allows you to cut your bags for more efficient custom-sizing
- 8" bag size
- Airtight seal to store food and keep it fresher up to five times longer
- Easy to pack for any trip
- Locks in flavour, colour and nutrition
- Eliminate freezer burn and wasted food
- For outdoor and indoor use
- Maximise fridge and freezer space
- Includes: twin pack of 3m roll
- Dimensions: 20cm (8inches) (W) x 300cm (L)
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Do You Have Any Questions?