Dometic CSO103 Portable Gas Stove & Oven
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: CSO103 Learn More»
Dometic CSO103 Portable Gas Stove & Oven
Take all your home cooking comforts with you on your next outdoor adventure with the Dometic CSO103 portable gas stove and oven. The CSO103 comes with two powerful brass burners, each with a 1.5 kW heat output and a powerful oven, big enough to cook a hearty meal for the family. Once connected to gas, simply turn the gas knob to initiate the Piezo ignition and begin cooking; remembering to bring matches or a lighter is a thing of the past. Integrated windshields protect the burners from wind and dust, ensuring a peaceful cooking process each time. Once you’ve finished cooking and the CSO103 has cooled down, the stove and oven are easy to clean as the cooking plate and oven racks are removable and the cooking surfaces are covered with a non-stick enamel coating. With integrated, recessed carry handles, the Dometic CSO103 is easy to carry and move around the campsite when not in use.
- Dimensions - Lid closed (mm): 460 x 540 x 370
- Dimensions - Lid open (mm): 740 x 540 x 370
- Weight (kg): 16.5
- Fuel Type: Liquid Gas LPG
- Nominal Gas Input (g/h): 297.6
- Operating Pressure (mbar): 27.5
- Gas Category: ULPG
- 2 burners and oven with a high heat output of 1.5 kW and 1 kW
- Easy push-button Piezo ignition
- Integrated windshields double as a lid when not in use
- Robust powder-coated pressed steel construction
- Integrated recessed carry handles for easy transportation
- Comes ready for use with gas hose, regulator and POL connector
- Powerful heat
- Dual brass burners provide a high heat output
- Uninterrupted cooking
- Powerful oven
- Three-sided windshield protects against the elements
- 1 kW oven with two cooking racks
NOTE: Under no circumstances use it indoors, in a garage, on poarch or in a tent. This Dometic Stove & Oven is for OUTDOOR USE ONLY! See Product Manual for more information.
Product Category RV Cooking Appliances
Gas Certification Number:AGA 7171 G
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Dometic gas oven and two burner stoveBy: Jodie Morris on 21 January 2021
Easy to use. This Dometic oven defaults at 150c on lowest setting, making for a perfect cooking temperature. Have cooked blueberry muffins, bread, lemon cake, and baked veggies. Oven heats up in minutes, to a good cooking temperature. Larger oven than what I was picturing in my mind! Really impressed with its size. Stove has nice colour r combination. Awesome glass viewing pain on door. This stove/oven makes for a really great outdoor cooking experience. Cooking for our family of six, while camping, has become a breeze, since using our little beauty of a Dometic stove.
- My gas burner does not ignite immediately, what can I do?
Follow these steps and try to ignite the burner again:
- Turn the knob to "Low Flame"
- Try to ignite the burner manually
- Ensure the gas bottle has enough gas
If it still does not ignite, shut off the gas supply at the main gas tap and contact a local Dometic Authorised Service Agent when appropriate.
- How often do I need to service my Dometic RV/Caravan appliances?
Dometic recommend servicing their gas appliances on a yearly basis, even if the vehicle has not been used. Additionally, bear in mind that insects can built nests in the gas appliances which will cause the appliances to stop working. It can also cause potentially dangerous scenarios.
For other appliances, such as refrigerators and air conditioners, to ensure the appliances to work efficiently and last longer it is recommended to clean the condenser.