Dometic RM2350 90 Litre MES 3-Way Fridge
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 12 reviews. SKU: RM2350 Learn More»
90L Dometic 3-way Fridge - Model no RM2350
556 (W) x 766 (H) x 577 (D)mm
The Dometic RM 2350 is a high performance enhanced refrigeration system designed, tried and tested for a life on the road. This refrigerator uses Dometics futuristic absorption technology that delivers a whisper quiet, tremble free operation allowing total flexibility and satisfaction upon your travels.
The RM 2350 is one of the most efficient upright absorption fridge/freezers manufactured to suit the recreational vehicle industry on the market today. A clear visible, convenient fuel selection control panel enables the user to select their fuel required whether it being 12-volt DC, 240-volt AC or gas giving you the option to be able to travel wherever the heart desires. This model has incorporated the (MES) manual energy selection format allowing you to select the required setting for your application whether it be off grid where gas is your only option, 240-volt for staying at your favourite camp site with power available or DC 12-volt for those long trips to ensure chilled and refreshed condiments upon arrival at your favoured destination.
Features include a clear easy to use control panel, adjustable and removable shelving and magnetic locking door seals. The environmentally friendly CFC-free door panel is interchangeable, therefore maintaining a uniformed look with your interior layout. This 90 litre Dometic fridge/freezer also deliveres safety features such as an automatic flame failure safety device shutting of the gas if the flame is extinguished. So, if you're looking for a compact, efficient 3-way absorption fridge look no further than the Dometic RM2350.
- Flexible shelving options lets you remove and arrange as needed
- Manual energy selection (MES) allows you to select between gas, 12v DC and 240v mains as needed
- Magnetic door seals
- User friendly control panel located at the top of the fridge
- Door panel can easily be replaced to suit any internal decore
- Automatic flame failure safety device to shut off the gas if the flame is extinguished
- Lockable door
- No interior light
- Total Capacity: 90 L
- Total Storage Volume: 83L
- Freezer Storage Volume: 11L
- Voltage: 12v DC, 240v AC, and LPG 27mbar
- Dimensions: 550mm (W) x 766mm (H) x 577mm (D)
- Recess Required: 521mm (W) x 756mm (H) x 520mm (D)
- Weight: 29 kg
- Left or right hinged (comes hinged on the right hand side and can be reversed)
- Input voltage: AC 230-240v
- Input frequency: 50/60Hz
- Rated input power: AC175, DC175
- Input voltage: 12V DC
- Gas pressure: 30mbar
- Warranty: 3yr Manufacturer's Warranty
- NOTE: additional 2yr extended warranty can be purchased through Dometic Care
- NOTE: Door skin not included. Laminate or 3ply to suit RV interior is your choice to make.
- Please click on the below INSTALLATION GUIDE for recommendations on appropriate fitting accessories to go with the refrigerator (and advice on optimal ventilation set-up).
- This product needs to be installed and certified by a qualified and licensed gas-fitter, as improperly or illegally installed products will void the manufacturer’s warranty, and could pose a safety risk.
- While 3 way absorption fridges have the ability to run off 3 different power sources (12V / 240V / Gas), they are primarily designed with gas operation in mind; they provide exceptional efficiency when running on gas. However for 12 Volt operation, this is only recommended with absorption fridges when the vehicle is running, otherwise it can exhaust your 12 volt power source (battery) very quickly.
- There is no exterior door skin. The door is silver coloured coated foam, with black plastic trim. A laminate panel or ply must be fitted to the door to match your decor (not supplied with fridge). See RM2350 image below which shows an example of front of door with out laminate panel installed. Front silver flashing comes manufactured with creases as part of the door material (see image below). Therefore a laminate panel is required.
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Dometic Fridges, 3 Way Fridges & Caravan Fridges - For any further information or to speak our fridge experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Product Category Upright RV Absorption Fridges
Total Capacity 90 Litres
Fridge Width 556 mm
Fridge Height 766 mm
Fridge Depth 577 mm
Cut Out Required: 521 x 756 x 542 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 29 Kg
Freezer Compartment: 11 Litres
Power Consumption: 240 Volts, 12 Volts; 175 Watts. Gas; 13.5g/h.
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, Australia Post, TNT and Toll.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Domestic C’Van fridgeBy: Ian Callinan on 12 July 2020The fridge works very well and is almost a direct replacement for the Electrolux same model, except for the LPG connection. This was floor mounted on Electrolux and Top mounted on Dometic. The Door finish is very plain.
RE: RM2350 Dometic 3 way fridge.By: Robert Myers on 9 May 2020I have a 1999 Jayco Westport which had the original fridge in it, a dometic 3 way. Being new to caravans I shopped around for another fridge, bigger, smaller, cheaper dearer, 2 way, compressor or not and ending coming back to the RM2350 Dometic 3 way. Caravanrvcamping had this one advertised at a good price and the delivery was reasonable. The fridge is installed , which was simple turned on. It hasn't been tried on gas or 12v yet but on 240v it ran like a top, cooled the fridge section quite quickly and we had ice within 3 hrs. It looks great and works well. The one thing I don't like is the travelling catch. It is to tight and awkward to unlatch so I leave it off while the van is parked up. PS. They do not come with a front panel of any sort which is poor form. I was lucky the original panel was able to be fitted saving extra cost and running around.
Replaced 25 year old RM2310 with new Dometic RM235By: Rob on 4 January 2020The ordering process was straight forward and when I rang to ask a question, received friendly efficient service. The fridge arrived on time, on a pallet, securely wrapped and in excellent condition. Yet to install but checked the fridge out and it worked perfectly on power.
3 Way fridgeBy: Garry on 19 September 2019/Great fridge and a good price. Works real well in the heat. We had it at the beach in the Caravan. would buy from this seller again. Thanks
90 litre fridgeBy: Michael Srdarev on 1 May 2019Brand new fridge delivered free and $200 cheaper than local shops.
Q) We have an old 90 litre Electrolux fridge that is on its last legs, is the Dometic RM2350 a direct replacement for it?
A) The Dometic RM2350 is a direct replacement for a large number of the old 90 litre Electrolux range, there will be an identification plaque on the inside bottom left of the fridge that will give you the exact model of the fridge. Once identified you can contact one of our friendly staff on 1800 787 278 or email@example.com to determine the correct replacement for your application.
Q) The photo on your website indicates that the front of the fridge is silver in colour. We've seen one recently and it had a wood grain finish, are there different colours to choose from?
A) The Dometic RM2350 has the option to be able to install any colour door finish that you desire, Dometic has manufactured the fridge this way enabling the user to keep the front of the fridge uniformed with any existing internal decore. So, yes, the fridge is delivered with no front door finish and is silver in colour.
Q) We are wanting to purchase a new 90 litre 3-way fridge, everything the RM2350 provides suits our needs just needing to know if the door can be swapped around? Swing left hand opening and right-hand opening?
A) Yes, The RM2350 is provided with a reversible hinge kit enabling the user to swing the door from either side.
Q) Does the RM2350 come with everything we need for installing it into a new fit out?
A) The fridge comes with everything you need except for the door skin and the ventilation kit - Ventilation kit required is Dometic A1625 Vent Kit and will suit fridges up to 100 litres. If you're doing a direct replacement (replacing your existing fridge) you may not require this vent kit as you already should have adequate ventilation from the previous fridge.