REESE DUAL CAM SWAY CONTROL # 26002
Stop Caravan Sway
SKU: A-000832 Learn More»
Towing Handling & Sway Control Dual Cam by Hayman Reese
The Hayman Reese Dual Cam High-Performance Sway Controller is the ultimate tool for taking back control of sway and improving handling in unexpected conditions. It is the only product of its kind in Australia that not only resists sway, but also works to stops sway before if begins.
So reduce the stress and worry of trying to control a heavy caravan in high crosswinds with this Sway Control unit. Now you can pass heavy trucks and cope with rough road edges knowing the sway is not going to put you in the ditch!
How it works
It works by keeping the weight distribution hitch spring bars in a locked position, creating a rigid connection between your tow vehicle, and your trailer, caravan, or horse float. This makes it more resistant to crosswinds and passing vehicles. If you need to suddenly swerve of have a wheel go off road, the Dual Cam Sway Control will keep your swing bars in a straight towing angle to help you retain better control. But if you need to make any sharp maneuvers around corners, the cams will automatically slide out of their locked position to enable you to do a full radius turn.
- No need to re-attach and adjust every time you re-hitch your caravan, horse float or trailer (as it’s mounted onto the A-frame only)*.
- Perfect for tow ball weights in excess of 200kg!
- Suits: Heavy duty Hayman Reese Standard & Classic series Weight Distribution Hitches which feature a ripple at the end of the spring bars with integrated Cams.
- Shipping Weight: 11kg
- *NOTE 1: you will have to adjust the controller if your hitch weight or tow vehicle loading are changed.
- **NOTE 2: cannot be used in conjunction with surge breaks.
- ***NOTE 3: does not suit Hayman Reese MK I, or MK II Weight Distribution Hitches.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Do You Have Any Questions?