Thunder Exhaust Jack Kit
An exhaust jack is the perfect tool for recovering a four wheel drive vehicle stuck in deep sand or other areas where conventional jacks may sink, or when the vehicle is simply too low for any other jack to fit. If the vehicle is stuck up to the chassis rails, a thin area can be dug out just below the rails to allow for the deflated air bag jack to slip underneath. The design and included parts of the air bag jack then allow for it to be connected to the exhaust of the vehicle to inflate the jack. Once raised, the area underneath the vehicles wheels can then be filled in or have tracks placed below to provide extra grip, making for a painless recovery. With no moving metal parts, the exhaust jack is also safer than hi-lift jacks, and can be packed away in the supplied bag for convenient storage.
- Handy travel bag
- Gloves and accessories as pictured
- Safe working load 3,000kg
- Maximum height 78cm
- Core Nylon with PVC coating
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Do You Have Any Questions?