Victron Phoenix Inverter 24V / 800VA VE.Direct AU/NZ
Phoenix Power Inverter
SKU: PIN241800300 Learn More»
Victron Phoenix Inverter 24/800 VE.Direct AU/NZ
Inverters allow you to power domestic equipment - requiring 230V/120V AC - using 'leisure' or 'automotive' batteries rated at 12V, 24V or 48V DC.
VE.Direct communication port
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
- A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
- Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
- Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
- Output voltage 210 - 245V
- Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
- In- and output voltage, % load and alarms
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
High start-up power
Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps, or electric tools.
When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value (min load: 15W). Once in standby, the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two-pole connector, or between battery plus and the left-hand contact of the two-pole connector.
Please see the manual for a description.
To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch
For our low power inverters, we recommend our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch. The Filax features a very short switchover time (less than 20 milliseconds) so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
|Cont. power at 25°C (1)||800VA|
|Cont. power at 25°C / 40°C||650 / 560W|
|Output AC voltage / frequency (adjustable)||230VAC or 120VAC +/- 3% 50Hz or 60Hz +/- 0,1%|
|Input voltage range||18.4 - 34.0V|
|DC low shut down (adjustable)||18.6 V|
|Dynamic (load dependent) DC low shut down (fully configurable)||Dynamic cut-off|
|DC low restart and alarm (adjustable)||21.8V|
|Battery charged detect (adjustable)||28.0V|
|Default zero-load power in ECO mode (default retry interval: 2,5 s, adjustable)||1.5|
|ECO mode stop and start power setting||Adjustable|
|Operating temperature range||-40 to +65°C (fan assisted cooling) Derate 1,25% per °C above 40°C|
|Humidity (non-condensing)||max 95%|
|Material & Colour||Steel chassis and plastic cover (blue Ral 5012)|
|Maximum cable cross-section||25/10/10mm² / AWG4/8/8|
|Standard AC outlets||230V: Schuko (CEE 7/4), IEC-320 (male plug included) UK (BS 1363), AU/NZ (AS/NZS 3112) 120V: Nema 5-15R|
|Dimensions||305 x 216 x 105|
|Automatic transfer switch||Filax|
Product Category Power Inverters
Peak Power: 1500W
Dimensions: 105 x 216 x 305 mm (H x W x D)
Weight: 5.5 Kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 5 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Do You Have Any Questions?