Dometic WAECO CoolMatic CRX 50 Fridge/Freezer 12/240v, 45 Litre
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: CRX50 Learn More»
Currently FREE with the Dometic WAECO CoolMatic CRX 50 Fridge/Freezer 12/240v, 45 Litre is:
Dometic Coolmatic CRX50 Caravan Fridge/Freezer, 45 Litre
380 (W) x 534 (H) x 500 (D)mm
The all new Dometic Coolmatic CRX50 replaces the original Waeco Coolmatic CR-1050 fridge. The dimensions are exactly the same as previous models with upgrades to performance and user operation on the latest series.
The CRX range of upright caravan fridges can be powered from 12v, 24v or 240v without needing to purchase a separate power adapter.
The CRX series is more efficient and whisper quiet compared to previous models with updated temperature control functionality and a removable freezer compartment that allows you to increase the capacity of your fridge should you need the extra room.
- Patented removable freezer compartment (CRX 50 / 65 / 80 only)
- Variable Speed Optimisation energy efficient genuine WAECO compressor
- Energy efficient design with Low Ambient temperature Control (eliminating the need for winter kit accessories)
- Flush mounted LED digitally controlled fridge temperature setting interface
- Fridge fan speed is controlled by outside ambient temperature to reduce noise when not necessary (eg: the fan runs at a higher speed at 38 °C then at 18°C)
- Interior LED light
- Right (standard) or left hinge options
- Door with double lock (top/bottom) & dual function (locking/ventilation)
- Suits: Caravans, Motorhomes, Campervans, Boats
- Gross volume: 47.00 L
- Storage volume: total 45.00 L
- Fridge storage volume: 41.20 L
- Freezer storage volume: 4.40 L
- Doors: 1
- Power: 12/24v DC and 100-240v AC
- Average Power Consumption: 40W
- Fridge Temperature Range: 3 to 12°C
- Freezer Temperature Range: -15°C to -5°C
- Insulation: CFC-free polyurethane foam
- System: Fully hermetic compressor with integrated control electronics, low-voltage protection, electronic fuse/automatic reverse pole protection, one NTC sensor in the fridge, fin condenser, integrated evaporator
- Finishes: Stainless steel fittings, plastic interior, plastic door frame, vinyl coated steel door panel, body with coated metal frame
- Colour: Matt-silver brushed stainless steel (door panel and frame)
- Testing Certificates: UL, E4, RCM, CB
- Dimensions: 380mm (W) x 534mm (H) x 500 (D)
- Weight: 18kg
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: generous 3yr Dometic Warranty
- NOTE: additional 2yr extended warranty can be purchased through Dometic Care
- NOTE: standard and/or flush mounting frame must be purchased separately.
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Dometic Fridges, 2 Way Fridges & Caravan Fridges - For any further information or to speak our fridge experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Product Category Upright RV Compressor Fridges
Total Capacity 45 Litres
Fridge Width 380 mm
Fridge Height 534 mm
Fridge Depth 500 mm
Cut Out Required: (With Flush Frame): 406 x 536 x 500 mm (W x H x D) | (With Standard Frame): 384 x 536 x 447 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 19 Kg
Freezer Compartment: 4.4 Litres
Fridge Voltage: 12 / 24 / 240 V
Average Power Consumption: Approx. 40 watts
Power Consumption: 1.3 Ah/h (@12 V, +3°C Fridge, -13°C Freezer , 25°C ambient temperature) setting 3.
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Great fridge!!By: Stuart on 11 July 2020
Great fridge, super fast delivery!! It turned up in only a few days. I have recently installed it on a yacht and it has been fantastic. Time will tell how it fares but so far, brilliant!!
- How often do I need to service my Dometic RV/Caravan appliances?
Dometic recommend servicing their gas appliances on a yearly basis, even if the vehicle has not been used. Additionally, bear in mind that insects can built nests in the gas appliances which will cause the appliances to stop working. It can also cause potentially dangerous scenarios.
For other appliances, such as refrigerators and air conditioners, to ensure the appliances to work efficiently and last longer it is recommended to clean the condenser.
What do I need to think about in regards of the ventilation with my Dometic compressor fridge?
Dometic Compressor fridges work best when there is air flowing across the compressor.
For small to medium sized Dometic fridges (CRX50, CRX80 & CRX110), minimum of one vent is required. This should be mounted in the van wall, parallel to the compressor at the top of the fridge. Vent options are:
- Medium Sized Optional Extra:
- Dometic AS1635 Lower Vent - White
- Dometic AS1635 Lower Vent - Black
- Large Sized Vent:
- Dometic LS300 Large Fridge Vent and Frame
- Dometic LS300-B Large Fridge Vent and Frame, Black
For the CRX140 is a little different, the fridge compressor is mounted on the top of the fridge. It is best to only use one vent mounted at the top rear of the fridge. Install the fridge in a way that you can pull air from the front, up the side of the fridge over the compressor and out the vent.
- Medium Sized Optional Extra:
What do I need to know about installing my 12v compressor fridge in my van?
Installation instructions will come with your 12V Compressor Fridge. The installation/manual document will also cover:
- Recommended ventilation
- Side and rear gap sizes for installing in your RV cavity
Depending on the model, there will also be information regarding; maintenance, cleaning, defrosting, energy saving tips, reversible doors, inserting new door panels and troubleshooting.
Does the fridge auto select between 12v/24v?
Hi - Yes it does!
Do you need to disconnect the battery if connecting to 240v mains supply?
Hi there - No you don't, 240v takes priority.