EvaKool 210L 12v Fridge/Freezer
Caravan Fridge / Freezer
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 6 reviews. SKU: DC210
Evakool Platinum DC Upright Caravan Fridge Freezer - Model No DC210
590mm (W) x 1428mm (H) x 585mm (D)
For the best performing 12v refrigeration all-rounder on the market, you can’t go past the EvaKool 210L 12v Fridge/Freezer Platinum series. EvaKool are the caravan fridge of choice for many RV industry experts thanks to an unrivalled low power consumption that doesn’t affect their reliable cooling capacity.
The EvaKool Platinum series of stylish upright fridge/freezers designed especially for RVs, handle high Australian temperatures better than almost all of their counterparts.
The EvaKool platinum series has even been tested to maintain a freezer temperature of -15°C in ambient temperatures in excess of +48°C! This is thanks to its thick insulated walls and fit for purpose compressor. They are designed to withstand the bumps and knocks of off-road travel, continuing to operate when on angles of up to 30 degrees. Their low power consumption is also ideal for anyone relying on 12V and solar power, however they can also be combined with an AC adaptor to run off 240V mains power for even faster cooling when bunked down at home or in a caravan park. So if you're in the market for a new Caravan, Motorhome, Bus, Truck or Trailer fridge freezer look no further than the Evakool 210 litre as it won't leave you disappointed with its efficient, new age sleek deign
The platinum series is available in 4 common sizes, with a 1-door and 2-door models, complete with all the features you do want, and none of the unnecessary frills you don’t need!
Backed with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty and service centres throughout Australia, the perks of the EvaKool experience continues even after you purchase.
- 100% Australian Owned
- Cooling capacity up to 60ºC below ambient temperature
- Maximum T+ Climate Class Rating
- Simple to use internal temperature adjustment dial
- Easy to use controls
- 12/24-volt operation
- 240v operation is possible with the additional purchase and installation of an AC Adaptor
- Reversible Doors
- Metal Door Latch
- Smooth, hygienic, easy to clean interiors, with all the bells you actually want
- Service agents all over Australia
- Self-diagnostic fault system
- Quiet, reliable, and efficient operation
- Low voltage protection
- Externally mounted condenser for improved performance venting heat away from the cabinet for reduced power consumption. Note - This does not mean it has an externally mounted compressor
- Will operate on angles up to 30 degrees
- Automatic reverse polarity protection
- Overall Dimensions: 590mm (W) x 1428mm (H) x 585mm (D) (depth includes bump stop)
- Overall Capacity: 210L
- Doors: 2 doors
- Weight: 53kg
- Compressor: CK35 DC Compressor
- Power: 12v (10.7~17) or 24v (22.8~31.5) operation (for 240v operation see Paul’s Tips)
- Power Consumption: 2.0-3.0A/hr (based on an ambient 32°C temperature, with internal fridge temperature set to +4°C, and internal freezer temperature set to -15°C)
- Average Current Draw: 2.6 Amps or 33.3 Watts (over 24hrs - approx.)
- Duty Cycle: 50% (i.e. 50% on and 50% off on average over 24 hours)
- Finish: Metal
- Colour: Platinum Satin Grey
- Includes: interior light, metal door retaining clips, 4 x plastic coated metal shelves, 1 x Perspex shelf, 1 x vegetable/fruit crisper, 1 x ice tray, and 1 x egg tray.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 years
- Freezer Compartment Dimensions: 420mm (W) x 260mm (H) x 360mm (D)
- Freezer Capacity: 40L (approx.)
- Freezer Wall Thickness: 80mm
- Fridge Compartment Dimensions: 470mm (W) x 900mm (H) x 430mm (D) (excludes compressor step)
- Fridge Capacity: 170L (approx.)
- Fridge Wall Thickness: 55mm
> Evakool fridges can be run off 240V (mains power) when correctly set-up for use with an AC Adaptor. Our workshop recommends a product like the EP15-MW in the Accessories List above.
> Let your food cool down before placing it in the fridge to reduce your energy consumption.
EvaKool Platinum Upright Fridge Models Comparison
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Evakool Fridges, 2 Way Fridges, Off Grid Fridges & Caravan Fridges - For any further information or to speak our fridge experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Evacool 210 fridge freezerBy: Beris Hansberry on 12 March 2020Love it! I recommend this without reservation as the Best fridge ever for anyone living with a small solar power system .
Top Quality fridgeBy: Brian Simmons on 22 October 2019Since buying my fridge it was used straight away and hasn't given me any problems at all, I am very impressed with Evakool it is better quality than all other brands!
210lt Evakool 12V fridge/freezerBy: Kel & Paul on 18 July 2019Fridge took a few hours to cool down but has performed well since installation. It is set as low as it can be which is about 4-5degC, I feel it should be capable of achieving 3degC as a minimum. The freezer is very good, I just wish it was a little bit bigger, ie sacrifice a bit of fridge space for extra freezer. Overall its a good unit and better quality then the cheap Chinese unit that failed after less then 2yrs.
Great fridge - very happyBy: Sophie McGrath on 14 January 2019So totally happy with the fringe we just bought.. time will tell if it keeps its cool and great working order, but as a new purchase we are very happy with it.
Great FridgeBy: Luke McLauchlan on 7 May 2018The 12 volt Evacool fridge freezer is a great unit. It’s a shame that there was wasn’t an easier plug/wiring connector and the drain pipe should be 100mm longer but overall an awesome bit of kit.