Evakool Infinity Fibreglass 110 Litre Fridge Freezer & Fridge Slide Pack
Portable Camping Bundle - Made in Australia
SKU: RFB110-FF_EKFS-LGE Learn More»
Evakool Infinity Fibreglass 110 Litre Fridge Freezer & Fridge Slide Pack
- Evakool RFB110 - 110 Litre Infinity Fibreglass Fridge Freezer
- Evakool Large Heavy Duty Fridge Slide to suit Evakool Portable Fridges & Iceboxes
Evakool RFB110 - 110 Litre Infinity Fibreglass Fridge Freezer
1000 (L) x 515 (W) x 475(H)mm
The Infinity Fibreglass Fridge/Freezer Series is your ideal travelling partner. Featuring EvaKool’s renowned fully insulated, premium, high gloss fibreglass cabinet and a Secop compressor - the Infinity Series guarantees superior airflow and cooling performance. Designed with a removable divider, the Infinity Series gives you the flexibility to choose if you want to run your fridge as a full fridge, fridge freezer combination or full freezer. EvaKool Infinity Series - Chilled For Good Times.
The Infinity Fibreglass Fridge Freezers are assembled, commissioned and tested in Australia. The Infinity range is designed for longevity, as every part is replaceable.
WHY CHOOSE THE INFINITY FIBREGLASS FRIDGE/FREEZERS?
4With six sizes ranging from 47L to 100L, there is an Infinity Fridge/Freezer suited to every lifestyle. These fridges are designed and assembled in Australia with a combination of a handcrafted, premium fibreglass cabinet and Secop compressor - the benchmark for 12V technology; and will freeze in the hottest conditions.
- Heat resistant, high-gloss fibreglass cabinet
- Fully insulated base and lid
- Lightweight but sturdy
- Smooth walls, hygienic and easy to clean
- No joins or gaps
- Will not rust or corrode and can be marinised for Marine use
- Non-porous and will not absorb food tastes or odours
- High quality fittings with handles that double as tie down points
- Drainage bung for easy cleaning
- Removable baskets
ABOUT THE COMPRESSOR & CONTROLS:
- Secop Compressor - the benchmark in 12V technology
- Silent, reliable and efficient operation
- Digital controls with self-diagnostic fault detection
- Will operate on angles up to 30 degrees
- Three stage low voltage battery protection
Power usage is dependent on several factors including (but not limited to): ambient temperature, required fridge temperature, temperature of fridge contents, compressor speed (fridge setting) and ventilation.
The following figures represent the average power usage at 32C (measured over a 24 hour period)
Average Power Consumption
Economy / Eco
0.7 - 1.0 A/Hr
1.0 - 1.5 A/Hr
1.5 - 2.0 A/Hr
*Power usage is dependent on ambient temperature, required fridge temperature, temperature of the fridges contents and compressor speed (fridge settings).
- Total Capacity: 110L
- Fridge Cabinet Material: Fibreglass
- Dimensions: 1000 x 515 x 475mm
- Internal Dimensions: 690 x 390 x 380mm
- Weight: 30.5Kg
- Insulation Thickness: 46mm
- Cooling Zones: Dual Zone
- Voltage: 12/24-Volts DC | 240V from a power source with the included adaptor
- Power Consumption: Fridge at 4C: 1.0 to 1.5 Amps/hour | Freezer at -16C: 1.5 to 2.0 Amps/hour at ambient temperature of 32C
- Temperature Range: Cooling capacity up to 60C below ambient
- Compressor: Secop Compressor
- Product Material: Fully insulated fibreglass cabinet
- Warranty: 4 Years (All components) | 5 Years (Compressor)
A larger, Heavy Duty Evakool Adaptor with rated peak power output of 15 Amps is available in the above Accessories List as an optional extra.
Evakool Large Heavy Duty Fridge Slide to suit Evakool Portable Fridges & Iceboxes
On the road to your next camping or 4WDing adventure? Access your food and beverages with ease with an EvaKool Heavy Duty Fridge Slide. Our sturdy design means that you won’t have the hassle of dragging your fridge in and out of your set-up. With a sleek black powder coated steel finish, the fridge slide will not only keep your fridge secure but it will withstand that harsh Australian environment.
- Designed for Australian conditions
- Anti-slip surface
- Black powder coated steel
- Self-locking system
- Up to 80kg maximum load capacity
- Comes in 2 sizes and suits a wide range of EvaKool fridges/freezers
- Dimensions: 1000 x 630 x 90 mm (LxWxH)
- Slide length: 1855mm
- Inner Dimensions: 900L x 535W
- Purchase our heavy duty tie down straps
- Please allow 24mm to your total fridge height when using the fridge slide.
- This is a redesigned model of the Evakool Universal Fridge Slide.
- The RFB110-FF has 75mm overhang due to the motor compartment.
Product Category Portable Camping Fridges
Portable Fridge Type Dual Zone
Total Capacity 110 Litres
Fridge Cabinet Material Fibreglass
Fridge Length 1000 mm
Fridge Width 515 mm
Fridge Height 475 mm
Weight: 30.5 kg (Fridge) | 13 kg (Slide)
Internal Dimensions: 690 x 390 x 380 mm (L x W x H) (Fridge) | 900 x 535 (L x W) (Slide)
Average Power Consumption: (at ambient Temp of 32°C) -> As a Fridge at 4°C: 1.0 to 1.5 Amps/Hour | As a Freezer at -16°C: 1.5 to 2.0 Amps/Hour (Fridge)
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 4 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
What size battery should I have to power a portable fridge?
First, you will need to determine how much power your portable fridge will consume on average per hour under certain ambient conditions; please see the Product Specification Tab of the product where we provide this information. Additionally, you will need to know the size of your battery in amp-hours.
When you have these number, you can calculate the approximate run time in hours by dividing the size of the battery by that average consumption figure.
If it is stated consumption is 1 amp per hour average, multiple that by 24 hours (equals 24 Amp hours per day).
You should understand that you never get the full amount of amp-hours from a battery. As a good rule of thumb, you should use 80% for a Lithium Battery and 50% of an AGM/GEL (lead acid) battery.
So, for a 100 Amp hours deep cycle lithium battery, we can assume 80 amp-hours of usable power.
If we are looking at a refrigerator that have an average consumption of 1 amp per hour, and it is the only appliance running from a 100 amp-hour battery. You should be able to run the refrigerator for around 80 hours before recharging is needed.
How much solar do I need to power my portable fridge?
The panel should be of a suitable size to meet requirements of the refrigerator and any other appliance running from the battery. It's best to use the solar panel to charge a battery, as opposed to running the fridge directly from the solar panel as voltage will drop if clouds come overhead for instance. The battery means your refrigerator keeps running even if the voltage output of the solar panel drops severely due to cloud cover.
A good rule of thumb to prevent inadequacies with power supply is to have a solar panel large enough to provide enough daily power to run your refrigerator and have battery storage of an extra 2/3 on hand. So, if your refrigerator (or any other appliance) will consume 30 amp-hours per day, you should have battery storage of 90 amp-hours capacity and a solar panel of around 80 watts or greater capacity to ensure you will not have problems.
It is advised to go a little higher in specification than your needs. However, a popular solar panel size to charge your batteries to run camping fridges is around 120 - 160 watts.
Will the fridge drain my car battery?
Your car starter battery will need a certain voltage level to crank over. If you are running the fridge direct from your cranking battery, most user manuals, including Dometic, recommend switching your portable fridge on to Medium or High voltage setting.
By changing this setting you are telling the fridge to cut out (stop drawing power) at a predetermined voltage level. See table below:
Example - Dometic CFX3's Voltage settings:
To avoid battery draining of your starter battery we recommend choosing the high setting.
If you are connected to a house (Auxiliary) battery then you are fine to choose the low setting.
I am considering buying a solar blanket for my camping trips - can I run my camping fridge directly from the solar blanket?
Great question! However, unfortunately no, you will not be able to run your camping fridge directly with a solar blanket.
A battery will be required to be used to provide a continuous power supply for the fridge. You will need to plug the portable fridge/freezer into the battery and plug the battery into the solar panel/blanket.
The solar panel/blanket on its own is unable to provide stable and constant power to your portable fridge/freezer, which is required to maintain your pre-set temperature.
How much ventilation do I need surrounding the fridge when it is operating?
To ensure that your portable fridge/freezer are not overheating which will result in a high power consumption that leads to poor performance and efficiency, it is important to make sure that the fridge/freezer is getting the right amount of ventilation.
We would always recommend at least a 100mm buffering perimeter around the fridge when it is being stored in an enclosure. However, many manufacturers will generally advise a 200mm buffering gap around the fridge vent for the best possible performance.
Additionally, we highly recommend to regularly clean the air inlet and outlet vent of the fridge/freezer. This will prevent dust from creating a blockage.
What are the main differences compared to the Evakool Infinity Fibreglass fridges compared to other models?
The Evakool Infinity Fibreglass models are assembled, commissioned and tested in Australia. They are also designed for longevity. The range is designed to last long because all parts of the fridge freezer are replaceable. Which means the fridge freezer can last a very long time.
Does Evakool makes their fridges in Australia?
The Evakool Down Under and Infinity Fibreglass range assembled, commissioned and tested in Australia.