TRAILER JACK BIG BLOCK
STABILIZE YOUR CARAVAN OR MOTORHOME! The Andersen 'Trailer Jack Block' eliminates nearly all the movement in your parked RV or Trailer! You will be amazed how solid everything is when using the Trailer Jack Block with your stabilizer jacks! For great results, use two blocks at the front and two blocks at the back of your RV. If you want the most solid and absolute best results on a trailer that has more than 4 stabilizer jacks, use one block per stabilizer.
LESS STRESS! Using the Trailer Jack block under your jack(s) means your jack doesn't need to extend down as far, saving on wear and tear over time. And because the jack doesn't need to extend fully, there's less stress on it from movement - it's a win-win for RVs and Trailers (and your pocket book)!
With our new version you have built-in magnets so you can simply attach each Trailer Jack Block to the bottom of your stabilizer and hit auto-level - no need to check and adjust each block! Super-fast and super-convenient!
The Trailer Jack Block is extremely strong and durable -and resists dirt and oil. The blocks are stackable for extra height and can even double as seats or step-stools (Note: do not stack more than two high).
The Trailer Jack Block from Andersen Hitches is 100% made in the USA and comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY It's built tough and built to last!
- Less stress on your Caravan or Motorhome
- Eliminates nearly all movement and sway in parked Caravan's and Motorhomes
- Extremely strong and durable
- Powerful built-in magnets for easy set up!
- Resists dirt, grime and oil
- Rated at 2.7 tonne (single block) and 680kg (double-stack)
- 100% Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 20cm tall, 30cm dia. base, 25cm dia. top (35.5cm tall when double-stacked)
- Recessed pad area is23cm diameter, recessed post-hole is 6cm" diameter
- Each block weighs 2.5kgs
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Titan RV Trailer Jack Big BlockBy: Lorraine Edwards on 10 July 2022
Product was as described and arrived ahead of schedule. The whole transaction was easy and seamless.
Wish I had two vans so I could justify two of thesBy: Chris Bowers on 9 July 2022
Love our Jack Big Block!! Doesn’t move when hitching/unhitching the van from the vehicle, base grips well into wet or dry uneven ground, even the sandy Simpson desert! No more stacking multiple bits of wood to get the right height, or playing with multiple Lego-like stacking blocks (that are slipperier than that good mate who stole your girlfriend in high school)! Gold (actually, it’s Red) - so is also hard to leave behind when you’re packing up camp… unlike the kids after a week in the Simpson!! “Do ya self a favour!”
Perfect for ZoneRV caravans with electric jockey jBy: Kian Akaczonek on 6 May 2022
Awesome product built solidly. Lifts the jockey jack plate up about 250mm which means less winding up or down. Handy for those with higher than normal drawbars for offroad built vans. Super strong and lightweight. Great product.
Trailer Jack Big BlockBy: Peter McLean on 25 December 2021
The Trailer Jack Big Block is lightweight, strong and stable. It's the perfect solution to the problem of our jack sliding off a stack of timber off-cuts, especially on sloping ground. We are very happy with our purchase.
Do You Have Any Questions?