Dometic PGE121 2100W Inverter Generator, Electric Start
SKU: PGE121 Learn More»
Dometic PGE121 2100W Inverter Generator, Electric Start
Never be caught without a reliable source of power with the Dometic PGE121 portable inverter generator. The Dometic PGE121 boasts powerful pure sine wave inverter technology with a maximum power output of 2100 VA. Fuel efficiency is maximised and noise is minimised thanks to the clever eco-mode technology which adjusts the engine RPM based on the connected load. You can run even the most sensitive appliances in the way that’s most convenient for you, with three output types available: 12 V DC, 240 V AC, and USB. Moving the PGE121 around the campsite is easy, with built-in wheels and an extended handle ensuring that no heavy lifting is required.
The inverter generator runs all new model Dometic roof top air conditioners including the Harrier Plus, Harrier Lite and Ibis MK4.
- Dimensions W x H x D (mm): 530 x 430 x 320
- Weight (kg): 26.5
- Fuel Tank Capacity (l): 4.2
- Engine Oil Capacity (l): 0.35
- Fuel: 4-stroke unleaded petrol
- Ignition System: CDI
- Maximum Output: 2100 Watts
- kVA (Max Power): 2.1 kVA
- Continuous Output: 1800 Watts
- Noise @ 7m: 61 dBA
- Starting Method: Electric Start and Recoil
- AC Rated Frequency: 50Hz
- Phase: Single
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Powerful pure sine wave inverter technology
- High peak power output of 2100 VA and continuous output of 1800 VA
- Retractable handle and robust wheels for easy transportation
- Can be easily stored upright or on its side when the fuel is turned off
- Outputs include 2 x 240 V AC sockets, 1 x 12 V DC socket and 2 x USB sockets
- Ability to power appliances with 12 V DC, 240 V AC or USB power
- Easily extend the handle to suit your height
- Built-in wheels for simple manoeuvering
- The generator can be stored on its back and fits into a caravan tunnel boot
- The front panel of the generator is removeable for easy servicing
Product Category Inverter Generators
Maximum Output: 2100 Watts
kVA (Max Power): 2.1 kVA
Continuous Output: 1800 Watts
Noise @ 7m: 61 dBA
Dimensions: 320 x 530 x 430 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 26.5 Kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 2 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Can I run my Dometic air conditioner with this generator?
Dometic has tested their PGE121 generator in following conditions:
- Ambient Temperature: 34C
- Air Conditioner Mode: Cooling
- Air Conditioner Set Temperature: 16C
The Dometic PGE121 2100W Inverter Generator runs these following air conditioner models in the conditions as states above:
What is an inverter generator?
An inverter generator is a lightweight compact and generally silenced generator. More often than not the generator is housed in a small suitcase style exterior that helps keep noise emissions low and allows for easy transportation.
The inverter is equipped with a microprocessor that inverts DC power back to AC power. This inversion produces a clean pure sine wave power output that is effective for powering modern appliances with sensitive electronics on board.
Another main benefit is the economical fuel consumption of an inverter generator. The engine is throttle controlled and when set to Economy idle, will rev up and down to match the load being drawn. This feature allows for longer run times and cheaper running costs than the conventional style generators.
What is the best size generator to run my caravan?
A 2000W - 2400W silenced Inverter Generator is a good size for powering your appliances in your caravan, but you will not be able to run everything at the same time.
The advantage of choosing a generator in this range is size and weight. Most of the models in the 2000 - 2400W range are between 20 and 30KG and can fit in most generator lock boxes mounted on the van.
Examples of typical power draw of caravan appliances:
- Caravan Microwave - 900W
- Domestic standard Microwave - 2000W - 2200W
- Air Conditioner 2000W - 2400W Call us for advice if you need to power an Air Con
- Coffee Pod Machine 1300W - 1800W
- TV - 200W
- Upright Caravan Fridge - 50W - 100W
- Battery Charger - 500W - 900W
Some people prefer to grab a good quality 3000W inverter generator on wheels (example the Briggs & Stratton P3400 Inverter generator) if they want to run a few appliances at the same time.
It is always important to purchase a silenced inverter for caravan applications.
What type of oil do I need to use with my petrol inverter generator?
Hi, the oil you require is either 10W-30 or 10W-40, please advise the product manual for the correct oil. These types of oils can be purchased at any service station.