Caravan Stone Shield with mesh 3PCE Black (2310mm x 500mm)
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 5 reviews. SKU: 450-06500 Learn More»
Caravan Stone Shield - Easy DIY Installation - Tough Rip Stop Mesh
Caravan Stone Shields are an effective and easy solution to prevent damage by small rocks being flicked up from your tow vehicle to the front of your caravan and undercarriage when towing. This will keep the front of caravan looking as good as the first day you bought it by preventing damage to the caravans front panels and under-carriage.
How does a caravan stone shield work?
A Caravan stone shield or stone guard as some people call them, are a metal framed mesh guard designed to stop and/or deflect rocks flicking up from the tyres of your tow vehicle. Simply mount to your draw bar and the stone shield will span the width of the front of your van and be high enough to stop any rocks that are propelled from the back tyres of your tow vehicle. This stone shield also comes with rubber flaps that hang below preventing damage to the undercarriage as well.
This stone shield comes flat packed in 3 pre drilled sections making installation and removal quite simple.
They consist of a metal frame fitted with tough rip stop mesh that is resistant to rips and tears, that bolts onto your caravan draw bar. You can also protect the undercarriage of your RV with the included rubber mud flaps.
**This product is also available in other sizes to suit camper trailers and pop top caravans - click on the links below.
- Easy assembly with pre-drilled holes
- Solid fixing – rip stop mesh is attached to the frame using screws not elastic
- Easily removable when not required by using two R-clips (brackets can be left bolted onto you’re A-frame)
- Pre drilled holes for easy assembly
- Includes: fitting instructions, 2 x extra large mud flaps
- Suits: A-frames that are 50mm wide, 100,125 or 150mm high, and a width between both bars from 415-750mm at the point of attachment (see pictures above for more details)
- Mesh Finish: Rip Stop Mesh
- Frame Finish: 25mm Tube Steel
- Finish: Black
- Dimensions: 2310mm (W) x 500mm (H)
- Net Weight: 16kg
- NOTE: Tools Required but not included: Phillips/hex head Screwdriver, 5mm allen Key, and Adjustable Shifter Spanner.
When checking you’re A-frame measurements to check fit, make sure to consider:
- Clearance required to use your jockey wheel
- Clearance for any gas bottles, and
- The effect of the shield on the turning circle of your vehicle
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Stone GuardBy: John Clark on 30 June 2021
Quality product which was relatively easy to install and reasonably priced.
Jayco Expanda SuitableBy: Ash on 2 January 2021
Fits nicely to my 2017 Expanda. Needs to be fitted just forward of the bed else it just touches when the bed folds out. Easy to install with the instructions and is quality. Looks good fitted too.
Stone guard for caravanBy: Edward Clouter on 21 November 2019
Great and quick service and delivery. Easy to assemble and great quality.
Looking after the front of the vanBy: Colin. Leslie PREITZ on 12 January 2019
I brought this stone shield and stone flaps for 2 reasons, to protect the front of our van from flying stones and whatever else is on the roads also to help prevent broken rear windows on our tow vehicle plus stone damage. The suppliers are A1, I can not fault their service, well done.
Caravan stone guardBy: Peter on 21 September 2018
After reviewing the product online through many stores caravanrv camping were by far the best price. The service was great & ordering was a breeze even able to talk to someone who new the product, and that's amazing! Delivery was very fast. I the product looks great on the van. I am very happy. Thanks caravan camping. I'll be back...
Do You Have Any Questions?