Invicta 12V 100Ah Lithium Battery with Bluetooth + BMPRO 30A 12V DC Battery Charger + BMPRO 25A 12V AC Battery Charger
SKU: P12100BT30D25A Learn More»
Invicta 12V 100Ah Lithium Battery with Bluetooth + BMPRO 30A 12V DC Battery Charger + BMPRO 25A 12V AC Battery Charger
306 x 168 x 216 mm (Battery) 160 x 131 x 41 mm (DC Charger)
- Invicta 12V 100Ah Lithium Battery with Bluetooth SNL12V100BT
- BMPRO 30A 12V DC to DC Battery Charger with Solar Input MB1230
- BMPRO 25A 12V Automatic Battery Charger BC25
Invicta 12V 100Ah Lithium Battery with Bluetooth:
The Invicta Lithium 12V family is comprised of the popular sizes found in the lead acid range but with the added benefits of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology and is ideally suited to deep cycle longer run time applications.
Invicta batteries are available in 12V, 24V and 36V single battery systems and can be used in a range of applications including 4x4, caravans, marine and commercial/industrial. All Invicta batteries have an integrated BMS that protects the battery from over charge/discharge, temperature, and short circuit. Additional to the Invicta 12V200Ah and 12V300Ah are inverter friendly capabilities.
The batteries also feature an aluminium encased LiFePO4 prismatic cell that are bolted together using a solid busbar for strength. A strengthening frame is utilised in order to reduce movement and vibration in off-road vehicles and marine applications.
- Amp Hours 100.0Ah
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Standby Current 13.8V
- Operating Temperature Range Charge (0-50), Discharge (-2 -55)
- Nominal Voltage 12.8V
- Nominal Capacity 100Ah
- Total Charge Current 95A
- Cycle Life (DOD – 80% under controlled conditions) > 2000
- Maximum Charge Current 14.6V
- Recommended Charge Current for Maximum Life <50A
- Maximum Discharge Current 95A
- Pulse Discharge Current 350A
- Charge Cutt-off Voltage 10V
- Weight 12.2kg
- Warranty 7 Years - See Warranty Tab for full Terms & Conditions
- Certification IEC 62619 & IEC 62133
- Large number of cycles >2000 (100% DoD)
- Safe and stable chemistry & Integrated BMS
- Greater capacity utilisation
- 60% more than SLA Gives longer runtime than equivalent SLA
- High energy density (less than half of the weight of SLA) lowering total weight of application
- Fast recharge Battery
- Flat Discharge Curve
- Longer run time
- Efficient use of capacity.
- Extremely low self-discharge rate
- Can sit unused for longer periods of time
- UL1642 at cell level
Bluetooth monitoring via a free mobile application allows you to monitor the status of the battery’s volts, remaining capacity, current draw, and status of the Battery Management System (BMS). The Bluetooth capabilities can also be used to help troubleshoot system issues.
The Invicta batteries are independently tested by BMRPO to ensure all batteries uphold the highest level of quality. The real-life testing shows that Invicta easily surpassed over 2000 cycles over 1000 days of continuous use under Australian conditions.
Commercial and Industrial Applications:
The Invicta batteries are IEC 62619 (selected models) and IEC 62133 certified. These certifications are independent and rigorous tests that ensures the battery and BMS can withstand short circuit, propagation, high impact, thermal abuse (extreme heat and cold), and over-charge and discharge situations.
Series and Parallel Configurations:
The Invicta batteries are capable of being paralleled. Please see the Operation Manual below for conditions.
Important Safety Guidelines:
- Do not install the battery upside down (However, it can be installed on either side)
- Not for under bonnet use
- Not for starting applications
- Must be used with a lithium profile setting charger
- When using an inverter ensure that the in-rush current of the inverter does not exceed the pulse discharge of the battery
BMPRO 30A 12V DC to DC Battery Charger with Solar Input:
BMPRO’s MiniBoostPRO is a compact DC-DC charger with solar input, specially designed for the RV market. The MiniBoostPRO offers effective charging of your caravan, 4WD or camper trailer’s house battery from the towing vehicle’s electrical system. Blending both solar and auxiliary inputs, the MiniBoostPRO provides a combined charging current of up to a maximum of 30A, with a preference to solar. It features proprietary technology designed to charge from modern car alternators.
- Output Current Rating 30 Amps
- DC Input Voltage 9-15V DC (auxiliary), 9-25V DC (solar)
- Operating Temperature Range -20°C to 80°C
- Battery Output Voltage Range Gel: 14.2V, AGM/Wet: 14.4.V, LiFePO4: 14.6V
- Warranty 2 Years
- 30A multi-stage DC-DC charger
- Dual input solar/aux up to 30A
- Multi battery chemistry selector
- Suitable for modern smart alternators
- BMPRO BP35 and J35 compatible
- BMPRO signature durability and ease of use
*Please Note: The MiniBoost is not a power supply and must be connected to a battery.
BMPRO 25A 12V Automatic Battery Charger:
BMPRO 25A 12V Automatic Battery Charger, is an automatic charger with seven charge states. Depending on the size of the battery, you can adjust output current to 5, 10 or 15 Amps. BatteryCharge25 delivers high-performance intelligent charging. Use it with all types of 12 Volt Lead Acid batteries, such as AGM, Gel, Calcium, or Wet, as well as with LiFePO4 Lithium batteries. You can also use the charger to recondition sulphated lead acid batteries or revive drained LiFePO4 batteries. Moreover, it is ok to leave the battery permanently connected to the charger without damage or adverse effect on its performance. Use BatteryCharge25 to service your car, caravan, bike, truck, boat, jet ski, tractor, or as a spare charger. The smart battery charger has protective circuits to prevent it from sparking and overheating. It also features an informative LED interface, which indicates the stage of the charge cycle, selected battery chemistry, and battery charge rate.
- Output Current Rating 25.0 Amps
- Input 240V, 50Hz
- Type of Battery Lead Acid, LiFePO4
- Battery Types AGM, Gel, Calcium or Wet, LiFePO4
- Battery Capacity 80-800 Ah
- Charger Type Multi-stage
- Warranty 2 Years
- Made in Australia
- 7 STAGE – Micro Digital Processor
- Suitable for charging Lead Acid, AGM, Gel, Calcium
- Includes LITHIUM (LiFePO4) charging profile
- Adjustable Amp output
- Suits batteries 50-500Ah
- Rugged casing
- Power Supply Mode
Product Category Batteries
Battery Voltage 12V
Amp Hours (Ah): 100 Ah
Dimensions: Battery: 306 x 168 x 216 mm | DC to DC Charger: 160 x 131 x 41 mm | AC Charger: 368 x 230 x 70 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 16.1 Kg
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 7 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Which Invicta batteries have Bluetooth connectivity?
Selected Invicta battery models feature Bluetooth connectivity. Bluetooth monitoring is available via a free mobile application to monitor the status of the battery's volts, remaining capacity, current draw and status of the Battery Management System (BMS). This can also be used to help troubleshoot system issues.
Invicta Battery Models with Bluetooth Connectivity:
How many years is the Invicta battery warranty?
As of 2020, all Invicta batteries have a 7 year warranty available in approved applications. Please see the warranty page for full terms and conditions.
Are the Invicta batteries tested in real life situations?
All Invicta batteries are tested independently by BMPRO. Invicta easily surpassed over 2000 cycles over 1000 days of continuous use under Australian conditions. Invicta batteries also feature an IEC 62619 (selected models) and IEC 62133 certification. These certifications are independent and rigorous tests that ensure the battery and BMS can withstand short circuit, propagation, high impact, thermal abuse (extreme heat and cold), and over-charge and discharge situations.
What does the integrated BMS do in Invicta batteries?
All Invicta batteries have an integrated BMS that protects the battery from over charge/discharge, temperature, and short circuit. The BMS is also tested as part of IEC 62619 certification. Invicta 12V200Ah and 12V300Ah also include inverter friendly capabilities.
Is an Invicta lithium battery better than a standard AGM battery?
Yes, compared to an AGM of a similar capacity (e.g. 125ah vs 125ah) there are various benefits:
- Lithium batteries are less than half the weight.
- Lithium batteries can be recharged five times faster
- Lithium batteries have a more efficient use of capacity and double the runtime
- Lithium batteries can sit unused for up to 12 months
Does an Invicta Lithium Battery need to be installed in a specific location?
No, Invicta Lithium Batteries can be installed in any rotation in the same location as your current Lead Acid battery.
Please note, the BMPRO Lithium range should not be installed under a bonnet.
Why is the LiFePO4 battery used for lead acid replacement applications?
LiFePO4 is the safest form of Lithium in terms of temperature range and when considering overcharging/discharging, short circuit and penetration possibilities. Other benefits of LiFePO4 include:
- High thermal runaway point
- Similar voltage to SLA (3.2V per cell = 12.8V)
- Good all round performance (flexible for many applications)
- Environmentally friendly (phosphate is not hazardous to environment or health)
- Slow capacity loss (sit for longer before re-fresh recharge is required)
- High cycle life
- Cost effective
How does the battery cope with mechanical or physical damage?
Under the IEC and UN38.3, the batteries undergo a range of mechanical abuse testing. This includes testing the effects of impact, drop and vibration abuse. In order for the battery to pass the testing, it must not leak, vent, rupture, disassemble or ignite.
Do I need to charge a lithium battery differently to a lead acid one?
LiFePO4 batteries operate a bit differently to lead acid batteries, but an appropriate charge is still best for maximum battery life.
A constant current (restricted by the charger output) will flow until the battery reaches a charged percentage of 90-95%. Once it reaches this point, the current will reduce and the voltage will increase - rising to a cut-off voltage (in reality around 14.7V).
What is the integrated battery management system (BMS) for?
The Integrated Battery Management System in Invicta Lithium Batteries ensure protection against over-charge / discharge, temperature and short circuits.
Is the cost of ownership of an Invicta Lithium Battery lower than an SLA?
Yes, the total cost of ownership of an Invicta Lithium Battery is lower than that of an equivalent SLA:
- Save up to 50% in battery hardware costs over the life of the system
- Reduce labour replacement costs by up to 7 times
- Greater capacity utilisation allows reduction in overall system size or greater output from your current system size
Can the Invicta Lithium Range be connected in series or parallel?
There are strict conditions that need to be met for the Invicta Lithium Range to be connected into series or parallel systems.
Please note the following:
- Not all SNL batteries can be configured into a series or parallel system. Have a look at the part number of the battery. If the part number contains an "S" as a suffix (eg. SNL12V100S) then the battery can be configured into a system of up to (not exceeding) 4 batteries in series.
- If the part number does not have an "S" as a suffix (eg. SNL12V100BT) then series configuration is strictly prohibited.
- All Invicta Lithium Batteries can be configured into a parallel configuration up to 4 units in parallel (there are specific conditions to a parallel setup - refer to the instruction manual)
What size battery do I need for my caravan?
Great question! Your deep cycle battery for your caravan will be a minimum of 100 Amp Hours (Ah).
The average size for a Caravan is 200Ah. Usually, 2 x 100Ah connected in Parallel. However, if your budget allows to upgrade to a Lithium battery you can get a lot more power for the size of the battery. For example, a 200Ah lithium battery can be equivalent to up to 360 Ah of an AGM battery.
To work out exactly what size you require you need to first look at the load you are planning on drawing. The load should be calculated in Amps per hour, or Amp Hours (Ah). Batteries are rated in Amp Hours (Ah) as well.
So, if you are drawing a 50Ah per day, a 100Ah AGM battery can provide power for about 1 day as you do not want to draw more than 50% from your battery. However, it is not always easy to find what each appliance draws. Some popular examples are following:
- 150L 12V Fridge = 2.5 Amps per hour (2.5Ah) - runs for 24 hours a day
- 12V Water Pump = 3.5 Amps per hour (3.5Ah) - only runs for 1 hour a day
- Phone Charger = 0.5 Amps per hour (0.5Ah) - Maybe 4 hours per day
- 12V Fan = 4 Amps per hour (4Ah) - Maybe 4 hours per day
Then you will need to factor in how much charge you are putting in Daily. The charge comes in the way of Solar and in car charging via a DC to DC charger.
Ideally you want enough charge input per day to cover the load drawn, then enough battery storage to last 2 - 3 days without charge.
What is best - AGM or lithium battery?
The answer is simple. Lithium is a better product than AGM.
Lithium is lighter, more compact, and powerful, it will also last longer.
However, a lithium battery will cost more, because it is a highly sort after product. Almost everything that has a battery nowadays will have a lithium battery. Mobile phone, Electric Car, Electric Bike and Skateboard just to name a few.
There are situations where you can get away with an AGM battery. If you only need about 100ah (most 4 x 4 set ups), you can purchase 1 x 100ah battery and a battery box and away you go.
However, once you start getting into the larger amperages (200+) it really makes more sense to turn to lithium.
How do I charge my caravan battery?
There are three ways to charge your caravan Battery. Either:
- AC to DC - This is using a traditional battery charger that plugs into mains power.
- DC to DC - This is a battery charger connected between the start battery of your tow vehicle and the Caravan Battery. This will charge the battery whilst driving.
- Solar - Solar panels on your roof can be connected to a solar charge controller then to your Caravan Battery.
How much solar do I need to keep my caravan battery charged?
Ideally, you want use as much solar as you can fit on the roof. Extra portable solar panels are also good idea if you want to park your van in the shade and run a portable panel from a lead in the sun � please see our solar range here.
Solar is cheap relative to the rest of your system, and it provides so much of your power when you are camping off grid.
However, the solar required depends on the load. Please feel free to contact our team for any specific questions on your battery - 1800 787 278!