WHEEL CLAMP E KLAMP IT TYRE WIDTH 265MM 285MM
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: A-000405 Learn More»
Model E Klamp It Wheel Clamp For 4WD Security
Designed for Australian conditions, the Klamp It Wheel Lock 14-16in (Type E) fits on the driver side front tyre, with a steel horizontal bar to block movement. Using premium materials and finished in durable and a highly visible gloss powder coat, the circular steel plate protects wheel nuts from being accessed while the clamp grips your tyre, preventing movement.
The clamp is finished with a high security push lock and has been one of Australia’s best selling wheel clamps for over ten years.
- Heavy Duty
- Highly Visible
- Install and/or remove in 30 seconds
- Prevents access to wheel nuts
- Security key lock
- Insurance and motoring organisation approved
- Suits: large 4WDs like Land Cruisers, Nissan Patrols, Pajeros etc
- Colour: highly visible yellow
- Fits tyre width: 265-285mm
- Rim: 14-16inch
- Shipping Weight: 10kg
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1yr
To work out your tyre width, you’ll need to look at and potentially measure your tyre.
Follow the steps below:
Look at your tyre. You’ll see a set of numbers as shown below. You want to look at the FIRST number – shown here as 195. If your tyre is a 195, then you’ll need Clamp C.
Clearance between the tyre and the wheel arch needs to be about 40mm.
To check, get a tape measure and pull out 40mm.
Next, hold it around the top edge of the tyre between it and the wheel arch as shown here.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Wheel ClampBy: David Mathie on 18 June 2020
Do You Have Any Questions?