Evakool TMDZ-80 Travelmate Dual Zone Fridge/Freezer - 80 Litre
Portable Camping Fridge / Freezer
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 6 reviews. SKU: TMDZ-80 Learn More»
Currently FREE with the Evakool TMDZ-80 Travelmate Dual Zone Fridge/Freezer - 80 Litre is:
Evakool Travelmate 80 LITRE TMDZ-80 DUAL ZONE FRIDGE/FREEZER
900 (L) x 532 (W) x 410 (H)mm
The Evakool TMDZ80 is proving to be ever popular amongst campers and four-wheel drivers and with good reason. The 80 litre dual compartment portable fridge freezer is equipped with the latest technology combined with the classic performance you have come to know and expect from Evakool. Designed specifically for Australia’s harsh environment, you can be rest assured that your food and drinks will remain perfectly chilled, no matter where you choose to adventure. The prime feature that sets the TravelMate dual zone apart from other camping fridges is it’s dual zone twin compartments. The two lids add extra efficiency to the performance of the TMDZ80, as well as giving you total control over your refrigeration needs. Independently control the two compartments so you can use one as a fridge and the other as a freezer all in the one unit. Alternatively, you can use both compartments as a dedicated fridge or dedicated freezer as your needs change. Whether you are taking the family away for an adventure fuelled long weekend or having a backyard party you want to keep meat and drinks cool for, the TMDZ80 has plenty of storage room along with convenient removable baskets, an internal LED light, USB port to charge small mobile devices and can be operated on 12v/24v or 240v mains power without the need for an additional adapter.
- Dual compartments, each with a separate lid which can be set independently from each other as a fridge or freezer
- Unique lid design allows you to open left side, right side or remove completely
- Multi voltage operation allows use on 12V/24V and 240V
- Fully insulated base and lid
- Handles double as tie down points
- Internal LED light
- USB port to charge small devices (0.5A)
- Removable baskets
- Easy to use digital controls
- Quiet, reliable efficient operation
- Suitable for boating, camping, caravanning and four-wheel driving
- Built in low voltage protection
- 3 Year Fridge Warranty & 5 Year Compressor Warranty
|Total Capacity (Litres)||80 Litres|
|Fridge Cabinet Material||Polypropylene - Plastic|
|Length (mm)||900 mm|
|Width (mm)||532 mm|
|Height (mm)||410 mm|
|Dimensions Including Handles (WxHxD)||532 mm x 410 mm x 974 mm (W x H x L)|
|Internal Dimensions (LxWxH mm)||Tub 1: 415 x 180 x 105 | Step Down: 415 x 180 x 280 | Tub 2: 415 x 355 x 280|
|Net Weight (kg)||29.5 Kg|
|Voltage||Operates on 12/24 volts DC or 240 volts AC|
|Avg Power Consumption||(at ambient Temp of 32°C) -> As Fridge/Fridge at 4°c: 1.5 to 2.3 Amps/Hour | As Fridge 4°c / Freezer -15°c: 1.8 to 2.6 Amps/Hour | As Freezer/Freezer at -15°c: 2.6 to 3.5 Amps/Hour|
|Temperature Range||+10°c ~ 20°c. Cooling capacity of up to 55°c below ambient|
|Compressor||Secop (Danfoss) PBC2.5|
|Product Material||Polypropylene with Polyurethane Insulation|
|Power Cables & Outlets||1 x 240V AC Lead, 1 x Anderson plug inlet on fridge, 1 x Anderson to Anderson lead (2.5m), 1 x Anderson to Male 12/24 Auxiliary (Cigar) Lead 2.9m|
|Warranty||3 Year Fridge Warranty & 5 Year Compressor Warranty|
Please note: Power usage is dependent on-
- Ambient temperature
- Fridge temperature setting
- Temperature of fridge contents
- Product load
Not what your looking for? To check out our range of Camping Fridges Click Here
Product Category Portable Camping Fridges
Total Capacity 80 Litres
Fridge Cabinet Material Polypropylene - Plastic
Fridge Length 900 mm
Fridge Width 532 mm
Fridge Height 410 mm
Weight: 29.5 Kg
Dimensions Including Handles: 974 x 532 x 410 mm (L x W x H)
Internal Dimensions: Tub 1: 415 x 180 x 105 | Step Down: 415 x 180 x 280 | Tub 2: 415 x 355 x 280
Average Power Consumption: (at ambient Temp of 32°C) -> As Fridge/Fridge at 4°c: 1.5 to 2.3 Amps/Hour | As Fridge 4°c / Freezer -15°c: 1.8 to 2.6 Amps/Hour | As Freezer/Freezer at -15°c: 2.6 to 3.5 Amps/Hour
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 5 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
EVACOOL fridge/freezerBy: MRS TONIA PURVIS on 11 August 2020Absolutely love my new fridge, So much room and hasn't missed a beat.
Great FridgeBy: Troy Johnston on 7 August 2020Very happy with this fridge/freezer and fast delivery AA+++
Great productBy: Lee Houston on 16 June 2020Great fridge, very lowline so it fits under my hilux hardlid with ease. Low power consumption and easy access with the way the lids open via either side. Highly recommend ☆☆☆☆☆
Travelmate Fridge FreezerBy: Joyce Hunter on 12 June 2020Excellent
dual zone 80ltr travelmateBy: phil on 7 July 2019gday team , we bought the new 80 ltr dual zone fridge/freezer , so far we have used it twice , i have found the app to be very usefull as you can set either side to -18 although we set one to -3 for fridge with the other to -8 for the coldies and swapped them around a few time with the app on my tablet and phone , worked great , simple to operate with the lids being swapable and totally removeable is a great feature, we are going to use the 12vlt function next trip so i will give a review then ...enjoy ...phil