PRO SERIES 600LB STD M/D WDH 30IN RND SPRING BARS PRO56003
Caravan Weight Distribution Hitch
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 13 reviews. SKU: A-041822
Pro Series Weight Distribution Hitch 600Lb (135-275kg)
When towing a caravan or trailer and you’re experiencing excess sway, reduced steering and braking responsiveness, less traction and headlights that beam upwards instead of down onto the road in front of you - it’s time you invested in a weight distribution hitch.
By connecting your caravan to your car using an appropriately sized hitching system, you are evenly distributing the total weight of your car and caravan across all axles, this will also level your setup evenly allowing your brake and steering to perform correctly and more importantly - safely.
The 600Lb model accepts laden ball weights (tow ball weight) between 136-275kg and is suitable for caravans up to 2.75 tonne in total weight. Featuring a strong cast head with double-sided friction sway compatability, it uses 30 inch spring bars with round profiles for extra clearance along the drawbar. Snap up chain brackets with a lifting handle allows for ergonomic handling. The quick adjusting head has 6 different tilt positions providing extra ground clearance when required.
- Strong cast head featuring double sided friction sway compatibility.
- Quick adjustable head, with 6 tilt positions, features a course tooth adjustment washer.
- Snap up brackets with chains and lift handle.
- Round Style bars give the extra clearance under the A-frame when turning.
- Includes: Hayman Reese standard offset shank
- Suits: standard 50 x 50mm tow bar receiver
- Towball Weight Capacity: 135kg to 275kg (600lb)
- 30 inch round bar style spring bars
- Shipping Weight: 33kg
- If the standard offset shank doesn’t provide you enough range, try one of the compatible Hayman Reese New Style Offset Shanks.
- Your towball weight can be measured simlply by using a Tow Ball Weight Scale.
- A minimum 10 - 15% of your caravans total weight should rest on your towball for safe operation.
Sports pro hitchBy: Murray lloyd on 29 July 2019Very happy with product. Fitted by Caravan Rv camping Meriden Plains. Excellent service
WDH 3t vanBy: Ben on 28 February 2019I tow a 3t van with a 200 series and I didn’t really think I needed the WDH as my car didn’t drop too much. I decided to get it for the sway control but ended up getting more. Swaying reduced, roll reduced and I am getting on average 2-3l per/100 better fuel economy plus you don’t feel the van as much through the car. Great product.
600lb weight distribution hitchBy: Richard Elston on 14 January 2019Good product does the job well
Pro series 600lb weight distribution hitch8 December 2018Relatively easy to set up and install and has made a huge difference when towing the caravan. Worth the investment
weight distribution hitchBy: Tom Shields on 13 September 2018The item is very good quility easy to setup functions very well