PRO SERIES 600LB STD M/D WDH 30IN RND SPRING BARS PRO56003
Caravan Weight Distribution Hitch
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 15 reviews. SKU: A-041822 Learn More»
Pro Series Weight Distribution Hitch 600Lb (135-275kg)
When towing a caravan or trailer and you’re experiencing excess sway, reduced steering and braking responsiveness, less traction and headlights that beam upwards instead of down onto the road in front of you - it’s time you invested in a weight distribution hitch.
By connecting your caravan to your car using an appropriately sized hitching system, you are evenly distributing the total weight of your car and caravan across all axles, this will also level your setup evenly allowing your brake and steering to perform correctly and more importantly - safely.
The 600Lb model accepts laden ball weights (tow ball weight) between 136-275kg and is suitable for caravans up to 2.75 tonne in total weight. Featuring a strong cast head with double-sided friction sway compatability, it uses 30 inch spring bars with round profiles for extra clearance along the drawbar. Snap up chain brackets with a lifting handle allows for ergonomic handling. The quick adjusting head has 6 different tilt positions providing extra ground clearance when required.
- Strong cast head featuring double sided friction sway compatibility
- Quick adjustable head, with 6 tilt positions, features a course tooth adjustment washer
- Snap up brackets with chains and lift handle
- Round Style bars give the extra clearance under the A-frame when turning
- Includes: Hayman Reese standard offset shank
- Suits: standard 50 x 50mm tow bar receiver - Depth of bar is 83mm to centre of hitch pin hole
- Towball Weight Capacity: 135kg to 275kg (600lb)
- 30 inch round bar style spring bars
- Shipping Weight: 33kg
- If the standard offset shank doesn’t provide you enough range, try one of the compatible Hayman Reese New Style Offset Shanks.
- Your towball weight can be measured simlply by using a Tow Ball Weight Scale.
- A minimum 10 - 15% of your caravans total weight should rest on your towball for safe operation.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Pro Series 600lb WDH Spring BarsBy: Jennifer Ward on 26 August 2021
Product arrived very quickly. Easy to install. I watched my mobile towing g man install. As always fantastic service from Caravan RV Camping. Recommend to others as I have already done.
30in weight distribution barsBy: Ben Ryan on 19 March 2021
Fantastic product. Super easy to set up and use. Towing my caravan feels much safer now for my family. Love them!
Sports pro hitchBy: Murray lloyd on 29 July 2019
Very happy with product. Fitted by Caravan Rv camping Meriden Plains. Excellent service
WDH 3t vanBy: Ben on 28 February 2019
I tow a 3t van with a 200 series and I didn’t really think I needed the WDH as my car didn’t drop too much. I decided to get it for the sway control but ended up getting more. Swaying reduced, roll reduced and I am getting on average 2-3l per/100 better fuel economy plus you don’t feel the van as much through the car. Great product.
600lb weight distribution hitchBy: Richard Elston on 14 January 2019
Good product does the job well
Do You Have Any Questions?