RV Wifi + Portable Caravan Wifi Internet
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews. SKU: RVWifi-Plus
RV WI-FI – PORTABLE WIFI INTERNET FOR CARAVANS & MOTORHOMES
Powered by the caravan, no charges to worry about, simple, easy
The statistics are in, 95% of family homes and business are Wi Fi enabled giving occupants access to up to date on line data, social media, music and movies – the options are endless, with the internet being on an unstoppable course and where it is revealing itself as the prevalent communications technology of choice. RV Wi-Fi routers are optimised for the Telstra networks 3G and 4G data pre paid plans, though the RV Wi-Fi+ enables you to choose your own provider to access the internet to give you the best range or price options available and you only pay for the time you’re using the caravan. The coverage of this device is available where mobile coverage is available from your carrier, only better due to the external antenna providing greater range. The RV Wifi + typically provides up to 50 meters of coverage from your caravan or motorhome and allows you to connect multiple devices at once as well as using from your car whilst travelling. In addition, it comes with a built in media centre, allowing you to insert a hard drive or USB and share movies, images or music over multiple devices.
The RV Wi-Fi router Software has been developed specifically for the Australian Recreational Vehicle community.
Features of RV Wi-Fi+
- Enhanced reception with our external 3G/4G/Wi-Fi antenna
- Top up when you need to
- RV Wi-Fi+ enables you to ‘choose your own provider’
- Wi-Fi access for the family whilst towing your caravan
- A ‘Hot Spot’ that stays with the caravan when your phone moves away
- Access the internet from multiple devices
- Specially designed software for Recreational Vehicles.
- 12 volt power connection
- 2x Wi-Fi Antennas for improved Wi-Fi performance
- Up to 50 meters coverage from caravan or motorhome
- Dimensions: Width 8cm x Length 11cm x Height 3cm
- Warranty registration card
- Installation manual
- User manual
- Facebook link
- Contact us
- Video content page
- News page
- Software updates via download
RV WIFIBy: ColTait on 19 December 2017Straight forward to install. I selected a place on the RV roof where the solar cables entered an overhead locker for fitting the external antenna. Sealed the antenna in place. Installed the cables in the same duct to the Power Supply locker and fitted the modem. Connections are easy and well explained, as are set-up instructions. A speed check was 5.87 Mbps download and .47 Mbps upload, speed check said "wifi is fast". Very good product.