Truma AquaGo Comfort Kit - White
Caravan Hot Water System
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 2 reviews. SKU: AQUAGO-WHT-KIT Learn More»
A NEW GENERATION OF CARAVAN INSTANT HOT WATER HEATERS!
The all new Aquago Comfort is leading the field in instantaneous hot water systems when on the run. For the casual or permanent recreational vehicle owner the new generation of Truma water heaters is in a class of its own. R.V.'s fitted with the class leading Truma Aqua Go, make their touring hassle free whilst on the road due to having the controls to set a precise water temperature and deliver limitless amouts of hot water. The Truma Aquago Comfort will deliver an instantaneous continuous hot water flow in just six seconds ideally suited for any recreational vehicle. The Aquago Comfort has been pushed to its limits in trails and testing and features a step-less burner management system with a powerful microprocessor allowing the heat to rise and keep a holding temperature of 49ºc. The Truma Aquago Comfort was designed with safety in mind and has an extensive list of features including a low voltage sensor, over temperature shut down, flame monitoring device, and a water thermal and exhaust gas ova temperature cut off.
- Instant & Continuous water heater, utilising hybrid technology with patented pending temperature stabilizer - 6 Second warm up
- Electronic control delivers constant water temperatures up to 49 degrees
- Semi-Automated decalcification - LED display indicates when service is required
- Tools free draining with the 'Easy Drain Lever' means hassle free maintenance
- Reusable filter cartridge to reduce scale sediment
- Common size cut-out allowing easy slide-in upgrade (Same size as Suburban)
- 2 years warranty
- Available in white or black door finish
Truma AquaGo Series - What is the Difference?
How it works
The Truma Aqua Go Plus was built exclusively for the recreational vehicle owner. The Aqua Go Plus runs on propane gas only. The Truma Aqua Go is connected between the hot water plumbing system and the R. V’s fresh water supply. The external ventilation on the exterior door allows any combustion air to feed into the system and exhaust to exit freely. When the system is turned on, the water will be warmed instantly.
- The Aqua Go was designed with safety in mind, when the appliance reaches 0.4gallons/min (1.5 litre/min) and the faucet is closed, and the automated burner switches off.
- The appliance is fitted with a volume flow sensor and will detect the hot water faucet being opened and when the volume flow is higher than 0.4gallons/min (1.5 litre/min) then the automated burner will start.
- The heater output is continuously adjusted through the burner control and based on volume flow and inlet water temperature, so approximately the temperature at the hot water outlet is 120˚F (49˚c). The Aqua Go Plus is also fitted with a temperature stabilizer to decrease fluctuations of the outlet temperature.
- After a period of time when the maximum temperature is reached at the faucet or the shower, the period will differ from model (Aqua Go Comfort to the Aqua Go Plus) and changes in the water plumbing (insulation, Variances in pipe length, circulation line, etc.) exactly like a house hold shower a desired temperature is reached by adding cold water.
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Truma Appliances, Truma Hot Water Systems & Hot Water Systems - For any further infomation or to speak our Hot Water Systems experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Product Category RV Heaters and Hot Water
Height: 318 mm
Width: 318 mm
Depth: 394 mm
Weight: 15.5 Kg
Power Consumption: < 2.5 A
Burner Pressure: 2.75 kPa
Fuel: LP Gas (Propane only)
Gas Certification Number:AGA 8638 G
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 2 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Instant unlimited hot waterBy: Raymond Smith on 6 December 2019
This is the second Aquago I have bought, I installed one in my 50ft Sailing Cat in 2017 contrary to manufacturers advice, but it worked so well I just bought another for my larger Cat currently under construction. Reliable, and they really work sensationally. Its a no brainer.
Truma aquagoBy: Richard van der jagt on 13 November 2017
I own a Swift Eccles wayfarer caravan which carries an Alde hot water system as standard. A brilliant system which provides hot water and central heating, just not enough of it to take a reasonable shower. After a lot of research I bought the Truma Aquago and finally last week it was installed by keep travelling in wolongong. The cost of the installation was a little more than I expected because the system was to made to run in tandem with the Alde. Complications arose so the Alde does the central heating and the Truma Aquago does the rest. What a brilliant innovative product with continuous hot water that never stops delivering . Highly recommend it .
Do You Have Any Questions?