Dometic Stove CRAMER COMBI 3 Burner 12V/ H/C TAP
SKU: 8588-KIT-DM-WT01 Learn More»
Dometic Cramer Combi - 3 Burner Hob With Hot/Cold Mixer Tap
When you need to cook with 3 burners in narrow spaces, the Dometic Cramer Combi hob makes it possible. The hob is installed flush with the worktop. Ergonomically positioned controls keep you in perfect command of the cooking process.
- Safety Ignition system
- Integrated heat - risistant safety glass lid
- Detachable pan supports - easy to clean stainless steel burner caps
- Hot and Cold Mixer Tap included
- Recessed Controles
- Three burner hob with gas, 12-Volt ignition on all burners and gas safety valves fitted
- Ignition System: 12-Volt DC
- Power Rating: 4 Kw
- Number Of Burners: 3
- Dimensions: 859 x 155 x 436mm
- Weight: 6.2 Kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Test Mark: SAI Australian gas compliance certificate
Product Category RV Cooking Appliances
Gas Certification Number:AGA 6011 G
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- My gas burner does not ignite immediately, what can I do?
Follow these steps and try to ignite the burner again:
- Turn the knob to "Low Flame"
- Try to ignite the burner manually
- Ensure the gas bottle has enough gas
If it still does not ignite, shut off the gas supply at the main gas tap and contact a local Dometic Authorised Service Agent when appropriate.