Dometic Rally Air Pro 330 D/A Inflatable Driveaway Awning
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 3 reviews. SKU: 9600027351 Learn More»
Dometic Rally Air Pro 330 D/A Inflatable Driveaway Awning
The Dometic Rally AIR Pro 330 D/A is an inflatable driveaway awning that offers an extended space attached to your motorhome. You can use it for weekend getaways or longer trips where all you want is a little bit of extra space and a roof over your head. Designed to suit a wide range of motorhomes, Rally AIR D/A awnings allows you to have the flexibility to detach completely so that it is freestanding and leave it standing on site whilst you explore the local area in your vehicle. The patented AirFrame technology in Dometic inflatable awnings and camping tents will transform your holiday. Conventional steel and fibreglass poles are replaced with interlinked inflatable AirPoles, enabling you to easily inflate and deflate the awning in no time at all. It also comes standard with a 2.2 l pump; 3.6 m connection straps, peg pack, manual and a carry bag.
- Dimensions W x H x D (mm) 3300 x 3000 x 2600
- Shipping Dimension: (L x W x H mm): 990 x 560 x 390
- Weight (kg) 34
- Minimum Connection Height (mm) 2200
- Maximum Connection Height (mm) 3000
- Fabric Type WeathershieldTM Pro
- Frame Type Inflatable
- Inflatable driveaway awning for motorhomes
- Single Point Inflation AirFrame technology
- Weathershield™ Pro double coated polyester fabric
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Dual-Pitch™ Roof System
- Adjustable awning tunnel
- Single Point Inflation awnings inflate from just one external inflation point
- Generous dimensions maximise the liveable space of your awning
- Configure the height of the connecting awning tunnel with adjustable webbing straps
- Set-up in seconds. Peg the bottom strap taut and adjust the buckle to apply tension
- Increases headroom, ensures effective wind deflection and efficiently sheds water
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Airpro 330 D/A inflatable drive away AwningBy: Ken Robinson on 1 June 2022
Very happy with the airpro 330, easy to put up and pull down. Set up within 20 minuits. Walls, roof and windows appear to be very durable. First use was in wet and wild comditions. No leaks were found. Would recomend this product.
Inflatable AnnexeBy: Dean Hiscox on 4 September 2021
I recently purchased the Dometic Rally Air Pro 330 Drive Away inflatable annexe and it way surpassed my expectations. The ease of set up blew me away, single point inflation makes it so easy. Then when it was inflated the amount of space inside is just what we needed. The quality of this product is second to none.
Dometic Rally Air Pro 330By: Malcolm on 2 August 2021
Easy to erect, very roomy. Well designed and strong construction. Heavy.
How do I set up the Dometic inflatable awnings?
The inflatable awnings are created to be super easy to set up when you are out on the road.
To set up the inflatable awning, you simply just slide out the built-in keder into your RV cassette awning or sail track, you can then easily inflate your awning.
However, if you want to be able to inflate the awning even faster you can buy the 12V Gale pump. The 12V compressor pump plugs into your 12V socket in your car.
Can you open the awning up if you do not want the walls?
Hi there, yes you can. The parts between the air poles can be removed, to create an open awning.
How does the material on the Dometic tent & awning fare in Australian conditions?
The new inflatable Dometic tents & awnings are designed & tested for the Australian conditions. They are made with Weather shield Pro that is a lightweight material but very resilient. The material is classified as a "four seasons" fabric made of double coated polyester that is designed to withstand heavy rain and harsh UV rays.
Do I need the Driveaway kit for my inflatable awning?
Hi there, great question!
No, the Driveaway kit is not required for the awnings. However, we highly recommend it. This means that you will be able to easily go on a day trip in the motorhome without having to pack up the awning. Your adventure will be easier and more comfortable with the driveaway kit!
Am I able to use my RV/Caravan awning in bad weather?
Hey, great question!
No matter what brand you have on your awning, it is not recommended to leave the awning extended if expecting strong winds or heavy rain.
Heavy rain can damage the awning, by example forming a pool, or causing damage to the van. Even with light rain, it is recommended to ensure that the awning is tensioned correctly, so it doesn't cause damage.
When there is heavy wind, we recommend ensuring that the hardware is secured to the ground or to the RV/caravan correctly. However, keep in mind that this may not withstand and cause damage to your awning in strong winds, so we recommend taking it down in those climates.
Additionally, when arriving home after a trip, make sure to ensure the awning is fully dried before packing it away. Make sure to store it in a well-ventilated & dry place to ensure it doesn't get wet or damp while stored.