Kojack Hydra RV Jacking Kit: 4,000kg Lifting Capacity
When it comes to safe caravan camping, bringing a quality jack on the road is always advised. You never know when you may encounter issues on the road.
A flat tire isn’t the biggest deal; however, without the proper tools, managing it can be much more difficult.
With the large selection of RV jacks available, it can be difficult for amateur campers to gauge their needs. This is especially true for those owning heavier caravans not often compatible with standard market jacks.
The following few paragraphs, provided by Caravan RV Camping, will be giving a brief overview of Purpleline’s Kojack Hydra RV Jacking Kit, one of the most high-powered and versatile jacking kits currently available on the market.
If you’re the owner of a heavy RV, the Kojack Hydra with its 4,000kg lift capacity may be exactly what you’re looking for.
Overview of Purpleline’s Kojack Hydra
As mentioned, the Kojack Hydra is a high-powered and versatile jacking kit manufactured by Purpleline.
Purpleline is an Australian-based company that prides itself on manufacturing clever and useful RV products. It boasts one of the most diverse caravan security and safety products ranges in all of the country and is a trusted source of innovative market solutions.
One of these solutions is the Kojack Hydra RV Jacking Kit.
With an incredible lift capacity of 4,000kg and a 200mm lifting range, the Kojack Hydra is consistently named a trusted favorite among owners of heavier caravans.
The kit itself comes with ball and square-shaped head pieces to accommodate every caravan design, making it compatible with virtually all current market RVs.
Furthermore, the Kojack Hydra Lifting Kit is also extremely safe, having been approved as meeting all AS/NZS 2693:2007 by Melbourne Testing Services, a NATA-approved laboratory.
Purpleline’s Kojack Hydra Features
- A lifting capacity of 4,000kg, making it one of the most powerful jacks on the market
- An impressive lifting range of 200mm
- Compatible with virtually all caravan and RVs being sold, as well as with regular automobiles up to 4,000kg in weight
- A lightweight design and modern aesthetic
- Superior lifting mechanisms
- A stylish and convenient transport bag
NOTE: If extra height is required, Purpleline additionally offers a 150mm extension piece at a minimum cost.
Lifting with the Kojack Hydra
To lift with the Kojack Hydra, simply do the following:
- Unscrew cap until it is about 5cm away from the hydraulic ram
- Tightly screw the collar on underneath the cap
- Choose head adapter and fit onto collar
- Use the hex key to tighten adapter grub screws
- Put the jack directly beneath the RV’s mount
- Put the jack handle together and insert into release valve
- Turn handle to close the valve
- Insert the handle’s other end into the Kojack’s mounted tube
- Turn handle to lift vehicle
Purpleline warns consumers that air may become trapped in the Kojack Hydra during shipping. Prior to first use, Purpleline recommends purging the air from the jack by inserting the hydraulic ram as deeply as it will fit and placing the jack horizontally with the oil filler cap facing upwards.
DISCLAIMER* Please note, this advice is general in nature and we strongly recommend consulting the product manual and where relevant, a professional installer.