Victron Busbar 150A 4Pole & Cover
Busbars are used for high current distribution and at the same time they provide connections for batteries and/or DC equipment.
We offer a number of busbars with different current ratings, and a different number of connection terminals. Each busbar is fitted out with a removable protection cover.
- Max. current: 150 A
- Max. Voltage: 70 VDC
- Terminal diameter: ¼ inch / 6.35 mm
- Terminal height: 0.67 inch / 17 mm
- Terminal material: Stainless steel
- Hex nut material: Tin-plated copper
- Recommended torque: 60 lbf·inch / 7 N·m
- Busbar strip material: Tin-plated copper (1.4 x 18 mm)
- Base material: ABS, black, UL 94 V-0
- Cover material: Clear Polycarbonate, UL 94 HB
- Weight, 4 terminals: 0.2 kg
- Dimensions (hxwxd): (with cover) 45 x 152.4 x 31.8 mm
Warranty Period: 5 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CARAVANRVCAMPING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Do You Have Any Questions?