Bushman DC65X DC 12V/24V Upright Fridge/Freezer 65L
Reviews: Rated 5/5 based on 4 reviews. SKU: DC65X Learn More»
BUSHMAN 65L 12/24V CARAVAN FRIDGE / FREEZER
450 (W) x 525 (H) x 515 (D)mm
The 65L DC65-X 12V /24V upright Fridge / Freezer is specially designed for built in installation into caravans, camper trailers, boats and RV's. With a beautifully designed soft black matt finish with Interchangeable front panel to match whatever you desire. This Caravan fridge / freezer is a high quality and low-power consumption appliance running on average 1.0 Amp/hr over 24hrs. This Caravan Appliance is fitted with the German designed and owned Secop Danfoss BD35 and is Powerful and Reliable perfect for Australia's harsh environments.
<!> Special Offer: When You Buy The Bushman DC65-X Get The Matching Bushman Upright Mounting Kit Free (RRP $99)
- A deeper and narrow freezer designed for more storage space
- Adjustable shelves
- Interior LED light
- Reversible door
- Large door balconies have built-in safety rails to prevent items moving while traveling
- Able to stand tall bottles with ease
- Can stand bottles on the top shelf
- Extra low-power design
- Stainless steel freezer door
- Tropical 'T' Rating
- Finish: Black/Black with interchangeable front panel
- Total Capacity: 65L (4L freezer)
- Voltage: 12 / 24V
- Compressor: A German designed Secop Danfoss BD35
- Variable speed drive: 2A-4.5A
- Power Consumption: Average 1.0 Amp/hr over 24hrs
- Fridge Dimensions: 525mm (h) x 450mm (w) x 515mm (d)
- Cutout Dimensions: 530mm (h) x 455mm (w) x 515mm (d)
- Net Weight (kg): 18kg
- Warranty: 3 years
- This fridge is designed to run from a 12V DC power source such as your Caravan/Camping battery bank. Running the fridge from a 12V power source will help with the longevity and performance of this fridge. Bushman recommends that when 240V power is available, use a smart battery charger to charge your battery bank and keep your fridge running direct from the batteries. You can see a suitable range of AC to DC smart battery chargers HERE if needed.
- A small number of customers may want to use this fridge in an 'offgrid living' setup and run the fridge from 240V AC power all of the time - in which case you will need a Power Adaptor to convert AC Power to DC in order to run the fridge. You can see this optional Bushman Adaptor HERE.
<!> Please Note: A Remote Surcharge On Shipping May Apply For Remote Areas <!>
Not what your looking for? Feel free to browse the rest of our range of Bushman Fridges, 2 Way Fridges, Off Grid Fridges & Caravan Fridges - For any further information or to speak our fridge experts dial -1800 RV PARTS
Product Category Upright RV Compressor Fridges
Total Capacity 65 Litres
Fridge Width 450 mm
Fridge Height 525 mm
Fridge Depth 515 mm
Cut Out Required: 455 x 530 x 515 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 18 Kg
Freezer Compartment: 4 Litres
Fridge Voltage: 12 / 24 V
Average Power Consumption: Average 1.0 Amp/hr over 24hrs (25°C ambient, 4°C fridge)
Power Consumption: Variable speed drive (2A - 4.5A)
NOTE: see full product specifications & further product info in the Description section on this page.
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Warranty Details: Please CLICK HERE for Warranty Information on this product
- We ship Australia-wide with national road express freight companies such as Star Track, TNT and Toll.
- Small Items are sent with Australia Post via regular post.
- Delivery times are generally 3-5 days from day of dispatch for major cities (sometimes quicker). Please allow longer for regional and remote areas.
- Once your item(s) have been dispatched, we will provide you freight tracking information so you can track your delivery to your door.
- Items are fully insured during the freight process.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- For further details on our Delivery Process you can visit our Delivery Page HERE.
Important Covid-19 Comment: during these difficult times, our dispatch and delivery times are longer than normal. Please allow additional days for delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined above.
FridgeBy: Mary Kemsley on 11 December 2021
Great FridgeBy: Kerry Connors on 30 April 2021
I'm very impressed and happy with this fridge. Had been looking to months for a upright fridge that was suitable for my van. The reviews were great and the price was right. I would highly recammended this fridge to my friends. Bushman know how to make Fridge
Bushman DC-65XBy: John Lillie on 11 March 2021
Just used my new bushman for the first time on the weekend in my new canopy. Worked perfectly, kept drinks cold, made ice, kept ice frozen, was perfect size for 3 people to hold food and drinks for 3 day trip. Would be great for 2 people for a few days. Hoping it stands the test of time in the 4wd, which i am sure it will. Have heard great things, and if it does fail. it's always got the warranty. Great product, have advised a few people to get one already.
Bushman 65 UprightBy: Seb on 29 January 2021
Exceptional service from caravan rv camping and to top if off a fantastic product from Bushman's!
Can this unit replace my Domeitc Waeco CRX?
Yes this unit will replace any CRX65 unit
What do I need to think about in regards of the ventilation with my Bushman compressor fridge?
As any compressor fridge, it is important to ensure that you have enough ventilation when you install your Bushman fridge.
Any of the Bushman Compressor fridges requires two vents at the rear of the fridge cavity to the outside, or to the general area where the fridge is located. It is important to place the vents at the bottom and top of the fridge cavity and ensure there is a free cross section. This cross section requires a minimum cm2 which differs depending on the size of the fridge - to ensure the correct required centimeters for your fridge models, please see the Installation Manual under the Description tab.
The cross section ensure that the fridges get enough ventilation of natural thermal air. Bushman recommends having a bigger cross section as that is required, the more ventilation the better!
Is a 240v adaptor necessary with this fridge?
This fridge is designed to run from a 12V DC power source such as your Caravan/Camping battery bank. Running the fridge from a 12V power source will help with the longevity and performance of this fridge.
Bushman recommends that when 240V power is available, use a smart battery charger to charge your battery bank and keep your fridge running direct from the batteries. You can see a suitable range of AC to DC smart battery chargers HERE if needed.
A small number of customers may want to use this fridge in an 'off grid living' setup and run the fridge from 240V AC power all the time - in which case you will need a Power Adaptor to convert AC Power to DC in order to run the fridge. You can see this optional Bushman Adaptor HERE.
What do I need to know about installing my 12v compressor fridge in my van?
Installation instructions will come with your 12V Compressor Fridge. The installation/manual document will also cover:
- Recommended ventilation
- Side and rear gap sizes for installing in your RV cavity
Depending on the model, there will also be information regarding; maintenance, cleaning, defrosting, energy saving tips, reversible doors, inserting new door panels and troubleshooting.
Does the fridge auto select between 12v/24v?
Hi - Yes it does!
Do you need to disconnect the battery if connecting to 240v mains supply?
Hi there - No you don't, 240v takes priority.
Are these manufactured in Australia?
No, Bushman is an Australian company, however their products are not manufactured here.